Venezuela

Are Half the biggest?

Largest so you bollix

I worked in development finance for several years with my regions focused mainly on CALA. I would consider myself quite well versed on the countries.

What happened 60 years ago is really neither here nor there. Nor is the US Electoral college. Most of those countries are in that state because of corruption, here and now, in those places. That goes from the “left” to the “right”.

However, nothing comes close to what is happening in Venezuala right now. It is a humitarian crisis caused by corruption yes, but moreso the disasterous economic policies put in place in recent years.

Most if not all. I don’t deny there has been negative impacts of US interference. There is always those.

But let us look at the here and now.

Afghanistan: US led war yes, but internationally supported. The country has had millions poured into it. It has had the chance to govern itself. It was hardly a model country before the wars

Syria: another international mess with sectarian fighting.

South Sudan: can hardly blame the US for more than any other cause. Obama made a dogs dinner of Syria but I’m not going to blame him for this one.

Central America: this isn’t the 1950s or 1980s, the countries have had their chance to be governed properly. The big issues are criminality.

Venezuela is the cause of disasterous economic policies. Forget the “trade sanctions”, Venezuala was floating on fine until the short term fundamentals of their economy were exposed. The policies were short sighted and corrosive. It is an economic crisis caused by the Venezuelan government being inept.

@Fagan_ODowd taking out the trash here.

Lots in s America obviously

The bus driver Maduro has announced he is cutting off diplomatic relations with the US and has given American diplomats 72 hours to leave the country. #prayforVenezuela.

Hon Maduro, send the gun totting nutbags on their way.

1 Like

an evil bastard, the most hated man in Venezuelan history

1 Like

@Sidney @GeoffreyBoycott

Is Serge Blanco the most famous Venezuelan sportsman ?

Depends on if you like baseball or not

…and yet Jermey Corbyn and his dimwitted supporters love him. They honestly believe that countries should be run by the bin men, and successful companies should be taken over and ran by lads you collect off the dole queues.

1 Like

who did the shinners send out?

Pablo Emilio Juan Pedro Sandoval, Junior.

A Wexican…

they should be absolutely ashamed of themselves

The timing is spectacular, a few weeks before he’s overthrown.
At least she got a good feed of arepas.

1 Like

No surprise to see the war mongering neo cons who cheerled the Iraq invasion up to their old tricks again.

1 Like

Did somebody say “Benghazi”?

Well at least we know where you get your Russian conspiracy bullshit theories from :joy: Olga Lautman who believes all conservatives should be in prison for treason, she obviously learned well from her Russian studies.

The rabid left is now hoping for the deaths of US diplomats in Caracas to cleanse their collective guilt over the actual deaths of US diplomats in Benghazi due to the criminal incompetence of HRC and her state department.

You couldn’t make it up.

1 Like