Venezuela

Still hiding out here, you cowardly cunt.

Lolzers, is that all you’ve got? :laughing:

When was this sid? Last week?

2 Likes

Everything he knows, he learned by the time he was 8. Hasn’t learned a damn thing since.

I’m not discussing Ireland or Northern Ireland on a thread on Venezuela, as it upsets some of the forum. Copy and paste your drivel over to the appropriate thread and your vile views can be exposed and refuted there.

If that were true, it would still be a hell of a lot more than you’ve learned in 60 plus years or whatever it is.

I didn’t start using sines until secondary school maths by the way, and I used tables to ascertain them.

The gas thing is that as well as being a genocide-obsessed nut job, you’re also a British imperialist - so you’d probably be more of a tan man yourself. You certainly are when it comes to US politics.

If you’re worried about upsetting the forum, my advice would be to stop discussing anything and simply fuck off.

The only one I upset on here on a regular basis is yourself, by exposing your utter bullshit. Go back to writing “satire”, mocking recently bereaved widows, you scumbag.

“The only one…”

Did you get your buddy @glenshane to write that?

It does bear all his trademark inanity, gormlessness and witlessness, and does sort of come across like something an eight year old would write.

This isn’t helping Venezuela at all at all.

4 Likes

Agreed. @Sidney is too scared to take this to the appropriate thread, as he got such a chasing yesterday.

That’s your standard all right, correcting grammar and spelling. I suppose that advanced journalism degree has to be put to some use, as no publication (even the shit ones), would give you the time of day.

You should try to make your projection a bit less obvious, pal.

The gas thing is, in a huff yesterday you momentarily gave the game away and completely admitted defeat in the face of my relentless logic and reasoning.

Now you’re back to hurt feelings over facts.

Delusion never sleeps, though, I supppose.

You’ve made it your business on this forum to never have any standards, not as regards civility, decency, wit, honesty or facts.

There’s a good reason why that is.

It’s because you’re a far right ethno-nationalist whack job who defends sectarian slaughter and fantasises about exterminating the PUL community.

@glenshane has been typing for the last half an hour.

He must nearly be finished his second sentence by now.

You’re as right as anyone can be about Kingsmills, of course it was retaliation - against the wrong people, as tit for tat sectarian killings typically went. It was a brutal tragic ugly mess that was part of a wider brutal tragic ugly mess. Some will crow on, putting it in sectarian parenthesis, trying to get nationalists to say it was murder or whatever- all to please their own salivating argumentative ego. Who cares what distinction or nomenclature they, or anyone else puts on it. Was it murder, was it justified, was it an act of retaliation? Sifting through decades of horror in order to verify some pathetic sectarian narrow prejudice. Call it murder and demand that everyone else does so surely, but the rejection and oversight of dead catholics is abhorrent.

It was inevitable, that doesn’t make it right. It was avoidable, that doesn’t make it any less inevitable. Or does it? Who could possibly make that assessment? No-one apart from our friend perhaps.
I see your point. I don’t see the victims as any less my brothers and neighbours than the Reaveys, and I don’t see you making that distinction either . There’s no merit or justification in this rabid attack on one side. There’s enough culpability to go round.
@Sidney should step back with his need to blacken everyone.

Take your meds and go to bed mate, you’re embarrassing yourself now. Only a lowlife could write what you wrote publicly a few days after a wife lost her husband. If that’s what you mean by civility and decency, I’ll avoid your opinion if you don’t mind.

You haven’t the balls to go back to the relevant Irish thread, you coward.

You really need to step out of your Trump persona.

Perhaps the reason you assume such a persona is because you don’t have an actual personality of your own.

Who has “rejected” dead Catholics?

Who makes an “oversight” of dead Catholics?

I expressed a wish that there would be a united Ireland.

I used the word “however”.

Your only response was to shout “Ruth Dudley Edwards” in response to that word.

A word that everybody who wants a united Ireland should pay great heed to - because failure to do so will lead us back to more Kingsmills and Darkleys and Whitecrosses and Greysteels and Claudys.

The Sidney double quote.

The answer to both questions is you

1 Like