Versus Inter Borgia - 08/10/09

The first team play evilearthwormjim and his merry band of cunts tomorrow evening.

They’ve been regular opponents of ours over the past few campaigns and we had a W2 L1 record against them in Booterstown in the summer league.

That said, we were without cesc4, Stevie G and Rocko for the reversal and we have the mercurial ClarkeyCat back in the fold now too.

Rocko didn’t show up for last night’s game and hasn’t yet roused himself to organise a squad for tomorrow either. Awfully disappointing.

Bandage your role as caretaker manager has been extended until my return from injury. Make the most of it.

Any truth in the rumours that Clarkeycat will be turning out for Borgia tonight?

I see Bandage is online.

Well - how did we get on?

I masterminded a 8-0 victory tonight and it appears that the post Rocko TFK astro team years will be rich with success. Ledge was the 4-goal hero and his first half hat-trick put us firmly in control. We added 4 goals in the second half too, with cesc4 grabbing a hat-trick of his own and ClarkeyCat getting on the scoresheet also. Jugs was a revelation at the back and the passing and movement was a joy to behold. The opposition formed a guard of honour and clapped us off the pitch at the end.

:rolleyes:

A wonderful and rare achievement to win a game without me.

Congratulations to all. I was thrilled watching it from the main stand.

On behalf of TFK Astro Team, I’d like to congratulate Inter Borgia’s evilearthwormjim on his recent engagement.

An unbelievable win without my calming influence at the back.

Inter Borgia must really be struggling.

Tinnion and Rocko’s time is up.