Versus Kenneth Noisewater

First game of the summer season for the Tuesday team sees us travel to Booterstown to take on Kenneth Noisewater on their home patch.

Larryduff didn’t do enough over the winter months to earn a renewed contract and will not be part of either squad this season. I’m delighted to announce that Gar has signed professional terms and will play Thursday night football this summer, while also contributing to the Tuesday team. BA will be retained on the Tuesday team.

Tinnion and Cesc4 have been left out of tomorrow’s squad for poor performance in the pre-season bleep test. Bandage finished on level 3 and neither Tinnion nor Cesc4 achieved the minimum expected of the remainder of the squad which was to beat Bandage’s score by 1,000%. They will be considered for Thursday and/or next week depending on fitness tests on Wednesday.

Rocko, make sure you give Gar advance notice of tomorrow’s game as he’s the laid back type who’ll forget about it. Is this pitch in Booterstown the same one where Sophis play their home games? It will invoke great memories of a previous league title triumph on the last day of the season if that’s the case.

Squad

Bandage [vc]
Farmer
Fats
Jugs
Smelly
Rocko [c]
Gar

And ClarkeyCat

A disappointing 4-1 reversal tonight. Fats got a goal to peg them back to 3-1 after being set up by Rocko but they finished off the scoring. We were a bit rusty collectively and not as sharp as them but all the lads gave it a good go. I was a bit disappointed with letting in the first albeit I was unsighted. Barcelona lost their first league game last season though.