Very quiet around here

It sure does.

:smile: we now have 6 deviant cunts looking up bigblackones. :confounded:

3 Likes

i give up on it

[quote=“ChocolateMice, post:576, topic:8744, full:true”]

Am I one

What’s deviant about it. Bizarre comment.

Have you a problem with big black ladies or are you just a racist or a homo?

who are you talking to? I cant follow whats going on here.

1 Like

You you fucking racist prude.

The desire for sexual intimacy with black ladies is completely natural you weird fucker.

:unamused:

aye, thats the same as clicking on a fake website alright.

At least 3 of those are me, website doesn’t seem to be working. Massive surge in traffic maybe

1 Like

fair play to the 5 or 6 lads who are left here now forcing small talk and posting up not that interesting stuff they found on facebook in an attempt to keep the place alive

troopers to a man, your loyalty can never be questioned lads.

3 Likes

Self praise is no praise at all, mate.

1 Like

1 Like

I think it is also fairly quite as neither the hulring or football championships have captured the imagination and there are no other massive sporting events which capture the imagination on at the moment. If Clare or Limerick or even Wexford were in a hurling Q/F this weekend there would be far more posts on here about it. But as a neutral it is rather hard to get exited about this weekends game.

1 Like

Thanks, I’m doing trojan work here this week myself

1 Like

Galway V Cork is going to be a craker mate :sunglasses:

1 Like

When did you join up, mate?

I think Cork will win win convincingly enough. But that is beside the point. I also think that Dublin will give Waterford bags of it in what will be a real stop start war of attrition

It would’ve been before your time son

It’s the grace of God all those wankers didn’t return when Limerick and Clare were destined to face off in the U21 final. Please don’t do anything to attract the cunts back.

1 Like

Highly unlikely, mate… Welcome aboard.

I still think you’re vastly overrating Cork and Galway will win but sure I haven’t a clue.

1 Like