Very quiet around here

I think Cork will also be victorious but it will be a very close affair.

Galway will win this by 5/6…mannion will be the difference

1 Like

Which one?

The ones that’s going to score around 1-5 :wink:

The other one is more important

1 Like

What’s this based on? Hardly the fact that cork beat Clare?

Numerous reeasons. Not so much that they beat Clare but the manner they did so. They now have two confidence and morale boosting wins under their belt and have a far better balance to their team with Walsh at wing back and Harnedy and Leg and inside. Their workrate against Clare was very good especially from the likes of Horgan and Cadogan who it wouldn’t be expected from previously.

They now have Shane O Neill and McLoughlin back fit and while people describe them as an average team their championship record is slightly better than this Galway side under the respective managements. They are far from a sure thing and Galway have the physicality and aerial threat to beat them but I think Cork have individually better backs and the match ups to beat Galway

1 Like

Horgan was invisible for ages against Clare. Cadogan isn’t starting today. Lehane was most effective in the half forward line, Walsh played well, but given his past performances no guarantee how he will go. If their back line give our full forward line as much easy ball as o donnell and honan wasted we are in business. While there was a fast start to the cork Clare game, it may have been exaggerated coming after the dross that the dubs and Limerick served up. Physicality wise it was minors compared to the Leinster final. Cork have plenty of hurlers though and are no mugs. They’ve shown now they are a far better team than Clare and Limerick for example and could well have beaten Waterford only for the two extremely soft goals their backs gave up. It’s a 50/50 game, we need two goals to be competitive is our problem.

2 Likes

Has Joe player found your log in details big mick ?

We’ll win this. Head , heart and belly all say Galway win. :-).
I’m excited.

Will all you Muldoons fuck off to the appropriate thread to discuss stick hurling matters please.

This thread is for us malcontents to register our disgust at the complete and utter bollocks Rocko made of the changeover.

3 Likes

A few lads trying hard but this place is dead.

Working off the mobile is fucking hellish. Did I tell you I bought a new tablet? Battery on the laptop is fucked so using mobile and tablet now to catch up with my TFK chums. It is fucking awful. How anyone can think that a website that is shit on mobile and tablet is an improvement in this day and age is beyond me.

It’s not. You must be using it incorrectly.

is the app fucked?

@Rocko

:rollseyes:

if you can’t furnish me with some information, jog on.

Fuck you, sport…

The app is gone 4 months now, you fucktard.

Gimp.

listen mate, i don’t scour through all of your benign ramblings but many thanks for the information.

It’s a shame to see a forum stalwart like @Bandage have to descend to a guttersnipe levelwith his “gimp” remark i shouldn’t be surprised but alas I am. I can only hope that this is the product of a 4 o clock slump and not a change in the man.