Very quiet around here

Completely agree. All we need is a moderator with the balls to take action.

:smile: Fucking truth. Or else it’s “Anyone want to trade my low scoring guy for their high scoring guy?” Oh the bantz.

1 Like

Or lads sharing their inner monologues about their trade or waiver wire options or who they might trade for if one of their players get injured.

@Rocko, please merge all the NFL League fantasy football threads and put them over on the fantasy sub forum with the Games of Thrones threads and @SkintEastwood 's EPL fantasy lineup and transfer tips.

1 Like

A fuckin horrible and unnecessary dig at @horsebox.
You utter cunt of a man.

:clap: Time to take out the trash.

1 Like

So the conclusion is the NFL and fantasy football are all that keep this place going during the winter, so let’s sentence them to deletion. Genius.

1 Like

National Hunt racing keeps this place going during the winter

5 Likes

Fair enough but a lot of lads are interested in sport as well.

Fantasy Football ??

Oh for the days when a cracking episode of Home and Away would keep us buzzing for days. Remember the climax of the Hugo people smuggling storyline?

1 Like

Good old @Bandage - hasn’t the balls to cross his Mrs and play fantasy football. Neither does he have the balls to cross his other love, @Rocko, and merge threads…

Instead he defers to low-balling us all by trying to stir up a little feud between the TFKNFLFF fraternity and the non members… A real gutless cunt.

1 Like

I think you are mistaken.

3 Likes

Lads just need to mute these threads and move on with life

You can mute threads?

Yeah, but unfortunately he posts in all the threads.

Jesus there is alot worse than @myboyblue around these parts in fairness

3 Likes

Don’t be minding tinkerbell, he’s fierce intimidated by me.

Go to the bottom of a thread and mute ones you don’t like.

Don’t make me dial up one of those legendary blitzes on you

5 Likes

That’s hardly saying much in the cretin’s favour.

I live rent free in that fathead of yours, and it’s not much to write home about