Very quiet around here

Fuck away from my mate, mate.

His obsession with me is disconcerting, mate.

From the lad who endlessly refers to me, tags me, and can’t help replying to me :grinning:

Gurley is still OTB in the GWM league guys. Can package with another WR.

Can you start a separate thread on that?

:rofl:

Fair play @anon7035031, keeping the place going on your own here…

Someone has to keep the flag flying while you cunts are snoring and fitzy is tending to the legumes.

4 Likes

How can you leave it so long without checking the Ravenous thread? It’s the only reason half the posters here are here, including myself.

That’s only 24 hours of posts.

1 Like

If @Tank hadn’t admitted that his Brazilian would-be femme fatalle was morbidly obese then…forget it

If only someone would post something interesting, then @HBV could come along and say lads are seething

That @Tassotti lad knows nothing about putting a crust on a salmon fillet

@Sidney was the elevator music and the carbohydrate of tfk. He was filler material, like one of those dash top solar battery chargers. He kept the place topped up and undepeted, the quiet hum of his and @anon7035031 's endless and mildly interesting exchanges were under appreciated.
We may never see his like again

Go to bed, bud.

1 Like

Ok. I’ll just alert @balbec to this first:
https://open.spotify.com/episode/2GYtNqK97gFeJtzQtRBfjH?si=Ipq6qoZmQA2im2NZtd767A

Goodnight

Cheers. True story that. I’ll be inside in town near where he did his killing tomorrow night.

Drinking on the INTERNET is never a good idea

2 Likes

@rocko, what is the status of the ignore function? We are getting very close to people simply choosing to ignore the forum in its absence.

13 Likes

Use the ‘Mute Thread’ option

I don’t think that’s enough

5 Likes

Wishes