Vigilante Groups/Community Policing

Ennis I think. There’s a book out on her. Dunno where the proceeds are going. Also saw a book in easons the other day about the Jordan/Peter Andre breakup called ‘Too Much in Love’. Didn’t know whether to laugh or throw up.

[quote=“HBV*”]she and her husband might be on the run but she is no celeb.
i have the utmost respect for the adjudicator.[/quote]

Good to see that you are finally recognising NCC’s authority on such matters.

:rolleyes:

who?

[quote=“Special Olympiakos”]The solicitor who scammed a load of eejits and fled to Portugal. Owned the mansion in Howth that was auctioned off because he never paid for it.

The mrs had jet black hair- I would anyway.[/quote]

Married in Tulla according to google, presume she is from around there. Any sign of that cunt paying for his crimes?

Id love to see a Rudy Guiliani style charecter brought in to clean up the country town by town, you might get a few innocent casulties but you cant make an omelette without breaking a few eggs.

You could round up 30 people in our town and there wouldn’t be an innocent one amongst them.

You don’t mind getting locked up if you’re innocent then? Sound. That’s one volunteer.

Thats for sure 2 of the cunts just passed the window there. :rolleyes::guns:

Don’t be losing the run of yourself now

Huh?

I’m not exaggerating. Obviously i don’t mean 30 random people, but I could easily pick out 30 people I would like to see off the streets of the town.

[quote=“The Runt”]Huh?

I’m not exaggerating. Obviously i don’t mean 30 random people, but I could easily pick out 30 people I would like to see off the streets of the town.[/quote]

Fuck you anyway, a wit is wasted on ye! Read it again

Our town?

[quote=“The Runt”]Our town?

:rolleyes:[/quote]

I was trying to make a funny based on the size of your town suggesting that you were exagerrating when you said you could round up 30 people. But now it’s ruined.

Is it the joker’s fault that a joke needs to be explained or is it the recipient. In this case I thought it was cut and dried.

Back to the drawing board!

Thse are the type of cunts that are being rehoused in the county. They should be fucked back to Limerick City Council to deal with.

Published Date: 27 August 2009
RESIDENTS in a county Limerick village are living in fear of a family who have moved into the locality after the High Court ordered them to stay away from the Abbeyfeale area.
Members of the the family, who are before the courts in relation to a number of incidents in Abbeyfeale in July moved into a house outside Fedamore in recent weeks and according to local residents there has been nothing but trouble since their arrival.

The Limerick Leader has learned that members of the family are suspected
of involvement in a number of break-ins in and around Fedamore and that there has also been an increase in the number of incidents of anti-social behaviour since they moved to the area from West Limerick.

The family previously lived in the Pallaskenry and Templeglantine areas.

During one recent incident, which is under investigation,a woman had two cars burned out outside her home on consecutive nights while another man was woken in the middle of night by a young man standing on the roof of his car.

A fifteen-year-old boy, who is a member of the family, appeared before Limerick Court last week after he was charged with public order offences following a violent incident at the house where the family lives in Fedamore.

During the court proceedings Insp Seamus Ruane said he had “personal knowledge” of people in the Fedamore area who were leaving in fear of members of the family.

A spokesperson for Roxboro garda station has confirmed that gardai have responded to a number of incidents in the area in recent weeks and that investigations into these incidents are ongoing. “Where there is a case against any individual they will be brought before the courts,” said a spokesman.

Lock these cunts up for 5 years and give them fuck all but bread and water and make the shite in a bucket and they will soon cop on to themselves

Shite in a bucket. Thats far too luxurious.

Since the state won’t allocate the resources to do this properly, a Hamsterdam approach as in the wire is needed. A concentration camp is the technical term I think.

[quote=“Fran”]I was trying to make a funny based on the size of your town suggesting that you were exagerrating when you said you could round up 30 people. But now it’s ruined.

Is it the joker’s fault that a joke needs to be explained or is it the recipient. In this case I thought it was cut and dried.

Back to the drawing board![/quote]

They should rehouse them to Tournafulla. The Deliverence style boys up there wouldn’t be long quietening them.