Vigilante Groups/Community Policing

You must be a disappointment to him - youā€™d never catch a perp with your slow running style and heā€™d probably batter you Munster rugby fan style if you did catch upā€¦

3 Likes

Do the criminals learn that in Criminal College?

Whoa whoa. No need for the barbs just because I revealed your trade secrets, mate.

2 Likes

Kid - Iā€™m all about cyber crime these days - I wouldnt get out of bed for anything else.

Seems a lad by the name of Jason Rodgers got nabbed by one of these groups recently in Dublin. They didnā€™t hold back on the bateingā€¦

They gave him a Rodgering?

What for? Drug dealing?

Jaysus.

Sometimes people just have to take the law into their own hands ā€” I hope that chap is in a lot of pain for a long time.

1 Like

Id agree with the sentiment. Unfortunately the burden of proof gets less and less every time. Just ask the paediatrician in Southampton who had ,ā€˜paedoā€™ spraypainted all over his house.

There was a lovely line from shameless when a kid was kidnapped. ā€™ ā€˜The lads have just kicked a confession out of Ice Cream Alex, the sick cuntā€™.

Did this happen? :rofl:

Yes

ā€¦ The guy killed 13 Czechoslovakians, he was an interior decorator.

1 Like

She sounds like an awful cunt.

Tis all over the papers but the man is question isnā€™t named. Heā€™s face is pixelated also.

You spelt battered wrong.

Cc @anon61878697

https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2000/aug/30/childprotection.society