Vincent Browne

H[quote=“Boxtyeater, post:2760, topic:7486”]
Jaysus how that dour fucker Niall Collins
[/quote]

Boxty, he’s the worst but none of the last front bench, bar Martin (who can walk on water cos the Smoking Ban), performed in the last 5 years but just like Callery he has the dander up.

Barry Cowen was non existent 5 years ago but in the last 18 months has become a street fighter and now a main man in the negotiations.

I’d be weary, (if a FF supporter) FG can’t go to the country with Kenny as leader but they’ve bought time and are already moving to take him out and then they’ll dance.

Martin’s FF won’t be able to play the all caring, all nice, anti right wing, anti FG then…

@Sidney throw up a possible next Dail…

History old Boxty. A classic case of Irish politics.

His grandfather fought in the war of independence and won a seat in 1948 and held it until his death in 1967 (during this period as far as I can ascertain he did absolutely nothing of note, his wiki page for example contains 3 lines none of which reference any political achievement). The by election passed the seat to his son Gerry who in fairness to him actually had a political career. He passed the seat to his brother Michael who held it for 10 years (doing absolutely nothing of note) before handing to his nephew Niall Collins (who has continued the tradition of doing absolutely nothing of note).

Collins’ have held the seat for 68 years!!! :joy: If you didn’t laugh you’d cry.

Further proof that we’re simply not suited for democracy and would be better off with a ruler to govern with an iron fist.

It’s the system sadly, you vote for a fella who can get things fixed for you locally. It will ever be thus unless we completely change the way we elect politicians.

You’d miss Haughey all the same though. He kept all these cunts in line.

Collins’ have held the seat for 68 years!!! :joy: If you didn’t laugh you’d cry.
[/quote]

Unrale carry-on. Fucks sake oul’ Gerry was some spoofer. There’s obviously an history of holding onto power attaching itself to denizens from West Limerick.
Likely so that the TFKCSA mantle will become an hereditary title when we’ve had circa 40 years of @Smark.

You couldn’t write this script (I can envisage Clint Eastwood Jnr. in the @Smark role though) resplendent with cheroot.

1 Like

What you expect ? The place full of jokers like @TreatyStones voting for them.

1 Like

Lolz.

Wtf is Sinead wearing tonight, hipster cunt.

She looks like a tranny

Woeful looking. Is she a muff diver with hairy teeth?

Is Vinny taking the piss out of young Lisa Chamberlain?

They’re doing some kind of a recap or anniversary style program here tonight as it’s one year since the yes mob bullied their way into attaining their preferred outcome in the yes referendum. Vincent said they’re going to show some of the shots from the George hotel on the night they got their result, so it cut to some of those shots. There were all these gay people front and centre leaping up and down with those rainbow flags and what have you and i noticed right bang in the front row in the middle of them was a clearly down syndrome chap holding up a rainbow flag.

Could there be such a thing as a gay down syndrome lad or is it more likely this poor chap just innocently stumbled into the George following the bright rainbow colors and joined in with the celebrations not knowing what he was cheering for? He might have thought they were Carlow supporters and their football team must have been playing in Croke park that day.

1 Like

Dubious rating.

4 Likes

What’s dubious?

I have an issue with the Down’s synonym. Hardly an issue but those suffering from it are truly some of the greatest people we have…

8 Likes

Claire Daly letting all hang out today in the Dail :fearful:

She looked ravishing today.

She would give it back to you soft.

Michelle Mulherin has just got mugged off here. #meltdownalert