Violence at todays stick hurling - limerick fans up to their old tricks

disgusted to have to start this thread butloads of limerick fans were causing trouble at the game today . they thumped the heads off a few waterford fans at the game & had a right good scuffle with the pigs at the train station after the game

anyone at the game would have seen it -

what absolute thugs

Did someone say onions?

seems like the limerick fans were all high which you would think would have a calming affect

[quote=“north county corncrake”]disgusted to have to start this thread butloads of limerick fans were causing trouble at the game today . they thumped the heads off a few waterford fans at the game & had a right good scuffle with the pigs at the train station after the game

anyone at the game would have seen it -

what absolute thugs[/QUOTE]

High Jinx - great to see some passion amongst the fans.

true, good to see passion but urinating in the streets, attacking cops,blue language,drugs, & incest is taking it a bit far

Well if people are hurling sticks at each other it’s going to get messy.
They should have gone to the Hurling match up the road.

[quote=“The Runt”]Well if people are hurling sticks at each other it’s going to get messy.
They should have gone to the Hurling match up the road.[/QUOTE]

i await your condemnation of the hooliganism today

I have yet to recieve any reports of hooliganism.

I saw some of the hi jinx at the train station, it was all over 2 cans of bud and 3 cans of cider…

What type of cider?

I would presume Bulmers…Although i only got a fleeting glimpe at the cans in question

I wonder did they go to Luigis or the Yellow Road when they got back to Limerick? I prefer Luigis myself.

still waiting…

Rio’s are now up by the trainstation…

Went into the railway hotel for a small one before getting the train, a heap of prostitutes loitering around the place

Jayus ya a Luigi fish and chip would be the job after some hi-jinx and a long day out

I thought we already had a thread for the Limerick Waterford game?

this is for the aftergame ruck

Had words with some chip van cunt above in thurles today, ordered a hot dog and he asked me did I want the works i said ya(thinking there would be onions, mustard and ketchup on it if not more) the cunt had the cheek to charge me a fiver for it and to top it off the works was just a dollip of ketchup and nothing else…

the works:rolleyes:

Limerick chippers eh? I hear there’s a few decent ones down there?

If its associated with the game it should be added to the game thread.