Violence at todays stick hurling - limerick fans up to their old tricks

[quote=“The Puke”]Had words with some chip van cunt above in thurles today, ordered a hot dog and he asked me did I want the works i said ya(thinking there would be onions, mustard and ketchup on it if not more) the cunt had the cheek to charge me a fiver for it and to top it off the works was just a dollip of ketchup and nothing else…

the works:rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

They should know the high standards around Limerick means were used to more than this, very disappointing.

How much would they charge for a Curry chips in Limerick or Waterford these days?

Fantastic chippers Mac. Fair play to NCC for setting up a thread dedicated to them. It’s been badly wanted on the forum for some time.

Parnell Street is a buzzing little street. It’s like village within a city. Into Charlie St george for a few pints with the ghost of Richard Harris, onto Luigis for a feed of chips and then up to Railway hotel to get your sausage battered.

[quote=“The Runt”]
Parnell Street is a buzzing little street. It’s like village within a city. Into Charlie St george for a few pints with the ghost of Richard Harris, onto Luigis for a feed of chips and then up to Railway hotel to get your sausage battered.[/QUOTE]

:smiley:

[quote=“The Runt”]Fantastic chippers Mac. Fair play to NCC for setting up a thread dedicated to them. It’s been badly wanted on the forum for some time.

Parnell Street is a buzzing little street. It’s like village within a city. Into Charlie St george for a few pints with the ghost of Richard Harris, onto Luigis for a feed of chips and then up to Railway hotel to get your sausage battered.[/QUOTE]

Where’s Parnell Street? It sounds like its the type of place to head towards even if you’ve nothing else to do.

up by the train station, the people’s park is also located up there and is a great spot for a leisurely stroll and a chat with the friendly locals

Parnell Street is the street running across the front of the train station down to the top of William Street. It’s a hive of activity day or night. I suppose the closest thing I’ve seen to it elsewhere would be the Latin Quarter of Paris.

ah yeah, I hear they’re awful accomodating alright :smiley:

Any more reports on the off? Hopefully the Limerick fans came out on top anyway.

Saw it all unfold, all started over a security guard refusing some scobe to bring his 5 cans with him into the station, he and his buddies kicked off and the guards had to be called to break it up

Desperate behaviour altogether. Would never get football fans acting the maggot like that. Did the Waterford put up any resistance to this marauding Limerick army?

it was just limerick lads

That’s disappointing, you would think the Waterford would have a handy crew together for the replay now that they know Limerick will be up for it, and someone will need to protect the normal fans. Maybe Waterford could get a crew together from that dodgy estate near the RSC, where the Yellow House is.

Crew? This isn’t soccerball Sledge.

[quote=“north county corncrake”] limerick fans were causing trouble at the game today . they thumped the heads off a few waterford fans at the game & had a right good scuffle with the pigs at the train station after the game
[/QUOTE]

:smiley:

[quote=“The Puke”]Rio’s are now up by the trainstation…

Went into the railway hotel for a small one before getting the train, a heap of prostitutes loitering around the place[/QUOTE]

There are no prositutes “loitering” in the railway hotel. It’s a fine, noble establishment.

Ha ha ha!! Yeah i was there for that… I know one or two of their heads to see, rough crowd,from southhill most of them, utter scumbags, the guards didn’t know how to handle them… In fiarness the city element of Limericks support is pretty bad…

Pure cheek when they heard the train was delayed for an hour and they started shouting “Lets all go to the pub” and they took off laughing at the guards…

[quote=“ChocolateMice”]Ha ha ha!! Yeah i was there for that… I know one or two of their heads to see, rough crowd,from southhill most of them, utter scumbags, the guards didn’t know how to handle them… In fiarness the city element of Limericks support is pretty bad…

Pure cheek when they heard the train was delayed for an hour and they started shouting “Lets all go to the pub” and they took off laughing at the guards…[/QUOTE]

Sorry CM, this thread is for discussing Limerick chippers and brothels. Please take all talk relating to transport issues to Ben Shermins Helpdesk.

Got a middling bag of chips from the Golden Grill on Saturday…

My apologies Runt… I had a Super snack box from the chicken hut after attending Club Icon on Denamrk St last night… Haven’t had a gravy chip in years!!