Vitamin Supplements Thread

BZP

pycnogenol plus L’arginine

:clap:

Try it.

[QUOTE=“TheUlteriorMotive, post: 1042399, member: 2272”]pycnogenol plus L’arginine

Try it.[/QUOTE]
What’ll it do for you?

Pump weights and pump chicks.

[QUOTE=“TheUlteriorMotive, post: 1042399, member: 2272”]pycnogenol plus L’arginine

Try it.[/QUOTe]

Can you add more detail to where one might get this and what portions should be taken?

1000mg larginine 3 times a day

100mg pycogenol twice a day

Don’t eat for an hour before or after.

Berberine 500mg 3 Times a day. Does the same job as metformin which is a prescription diabetic drug and lots of research link it to reduced cancer. Lot of doctors take metformin off licence as a prophylactic

Cc @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy

in

more details please brah

where do you get these?

•Improves learning and memory.
•Heals the gut and improves the gut microbiome.
•Is anti-diabetic –Improves blood sugar balance.
•Is anti-infectious.
•Shows potential as an anti-cancer agent.

I’m in, I need to be involved in this

2 Likes
1 Like

Where are guys at in 2019?

Most of the forum are now in their 30s/40s and I presume they are taking a good supplement.

Zinz is a must for any active man at any age…

Lash the B12 into yourself. Good to keep the demons at bay

1 Like

Aldi multivits whenever i remember.

Is Huel a thing of the past. Any lads still using it. I’m interested to see how it rate it now

They left it late to postpone it

Not a supplement.

Not food either

Your microbiome is where it’s at. You should be ating nithing but dark chocolate, red wine, sauerkraut, kombucha, coffee, red wine and dark chocolate. And bottle conditioned beer.

I’ve started taking Wellman Sport (available in any good chemist) … very noticeable difference in energy levels. I wanted it something with Zinc and Magnesium. I’d highly recommend it for all serious athletes

cc @Bandage