Vladimir Putin - GOAT

You will be doing missile drills on the mainland soon enough

It’s all a bit of craic for Western Europe. Different story for anyone a day’s drive from Moscow.

Putin is on a suicide mission for himself. NATO will bomb him into the stone age

His daughter was entirely innocent, not that the pretend Ira ever let collateral damage bother them.

this is senior hurling now mate

1 Like

Indeed it is.

Russia’s problems stem from the conditions that were imposed upon it by the IMF and the West after the collapse of the USSR.

That’s how the oligarchs were able to make their fortune and that’s what Putin was a reaction against, except that instead of the oligarchs, it was him and his cronies who now appropriated the money to feather their own nests.

From what I’ve read over the years, Gorbachev wanted the USSR to transition to a sort of European-style welfare state before it collapsed - I genuinely think he was a good man who had the best interests of his country at heart. But after 1991 he was shunted aside into obscurity as the man who had presided over its collapse.

Once the USSR collapsed, the West saw it as the end of history, and imposed demands upon Russia which crippled it and allowed massive corruption to take hold. Ridding Russia of this corruption looks to be an almost impossible task now.

2 Likes

I suspect this is actually below putin’s pay grade. More likely some underpant sniffer trying to impress him.

Washington and London really care about collateral damage

1 Like

Aaand?

Your point is a moot one

1 Like

I bet that move to Limerick is looking more appealing to the mrs now bud? Out of Europe and at war with Russia … it’s the end of days.

2 Likes

I have no idea what you mean.

This is an MI6 distraction job. Putin had ample opportunity to kill this lad when he was incarcerated and even when free living in Russia. It stretches credulity to think they waited til he was in London and used the one poison that can be traced back to Russia.
Then again I’m not surprised the Irish and Euro simpletons are falling for it.

4 Likes

they wouldn’t be the sharpest tools in the box

1 Like

If Putin had had Skripal killed in Russia he couldn’t have used him as a bargaining chip in the 2010 spy swap in which Russia gave up four western spies and got 10 Russian spies in the US back.

Killing him in the west after his release is the best of all worlds for Putin.

2 Likes

Some awful crackpot theories being bandied about Putin here. He’s a fantastic leader and statesman.

4 Likes

Some of these lads believe everything Sky news tell them

these are the chumps that demanded “we invade Iraq to destroy the WMD”

MI6 mugging the paddies right off yet again

1 Like