Vladimir Putin - GOAT

So if it’s no ones job to say where it was manufactured why jump the gun with groundless accusations?

1 Like

The UK in a lot of bother now, deleting tweets left right and center, Boris making a holy show of himself on the world stage.
A lot of the wannabe Brits owe Russia an apology, @Sidney, @balbec, @artfoley etc time to man up

What’s this?

Isn’t it convenient that the UK military chemical engineering facility is located only a few kms from Skirpals home in Sailsbury?

1 Like

Very convenient indeed. A lot of posters left with egg on their face after falling for Downing Streets propaganda yet again

1 Like

Poor old @Lazarus must be almost choking on the amount of propaganda he has consumed.

Poor old @Sidney choking on the egg lashed all over his face

1 Like

Sidney supporting the UK.
Tassoti supporting Russia.

It’s the greatest double then since Bret Hart and Stone Cold Steve Austin at Wrestlemania.

1 Like

@Lazarus what do you make of this?

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/may/04/chemical-weapons-watchdog-amends-claim-over-salisbury-novichok

Blatant false flag.

Vladimir is showing his appreciation for Sep.

Is Sepp not banned from attending games?

Vlad’s the man apparently

Was walking up town with a Russian t shirt got stopped by a group of Russians looking for photos. I obliged they were shocked that I was wearing it.

To be fair to the Russians the World Cup is going very well .

2 Likes

Well they are still In it

best world cup ever

thank you mr putin

@padjo and his otherlings theories :joy:

2 Likes

I’ll otherling you, ye Ruskie prick*

etc…

*very enjoyable World Cup

Putin is the worlds best political leader of his generation. No surprise that the worlds biggest sporting event is ongoing without a hitch.

The man’s a genius.

2 Likes

No one will miss those cunts anyway