Vladimir Putin - GOAT

To an extent. He is not hog tied by having to assuage a liberal elite however, which certainly helps.
He is also allegedly the richest man in the world.

1 Like

Shure you’re always raging.

He has taken two years of sanctions on the chin pal from the West over the Ukraine saga and still has the demeanour of a fella that isn’t bothered.

For me the man has single handily saved Syria as a functioning state long-term, the West would have another government in there now if they had their way 18 months ago. I’ve said it here a few times, what comes after these supposed “dictators” are ousted has tended to be a whole lot worse.

And I’ve agreed with this many times. In my opinion, the west should back Putin with whatever he needs in the Middle East. He makes a hell of a lot more sense than anyone else on the subject.

2 Likes

100% pal, I believe even the fucking republican candidates are beginning to come around to his tune today. Enough is enough with this ISIS crowd.

I see Putin has taken decisive action today against ISIS by bombing an area in Syria where there were no jihadists at all and killing a load of civilians instead.

Vlad has said he will “crush ISIS” into pieces

What a man, a man of action

2 Likes

In any war, there are innocent casualties. Now fall in.

incorrect

there were jihadists in the area,2 minutes research on the internet confirms that

maybe the news on channel 10 isnt the best place for impartial information

be happy putin is doing what the west cant

2 Likes

"Negotiating with Obama is like playing chess with a pigeon. The pigeon knocks over all the pieces, shits on the board and then struts around like it won the game.” Vladimir Putin.

7 Likes

Thats a clamping.

The yanks and Brits ( and many other Western forces) are arming and training the “friendly / moderate” muslim fighters trying to oust President Assad. Assad has requested help from Russia, obviously because he’s getting it tight and making little headway with defeating these foreign fighters.
The morals of the situation are that most of these fighters trying to overthrow Assad are foreigners, armed financed and trained by western and corrupt Arab states. Assad is still the legitimate leader of the sovereign government of Syria, and is recognized as such by the UN. But the Yanks and Brits have taken it upon themselves not to recognize him or his regime as the legitimate government despite the UN saying they still are the legitimate government. Assad has requested the Russians to come in and help fight these insurgents, which they are more than happy to do because amongst other things, Syria has allowed Russia to maintain a significant naval base at Tartus on Syria’s Mediterranean coast since 1971, a base they don’t want to lose.

Now the Russians are wading in on Assad’s side. They will presumably be pounding all Assad’s enemies - including the “moderate” ones armed, financed and trained by the Yanks and Brits - and will make significant inroads on his behalf. The west have been fannying about, striking at ISIL and ignoring all the other forces engaging the Syrian government forces. And these “moderate” forces have handed over territory, armoured vehicles and heavy weaponry (supplied by the west) to IsiL on a large scale these past two years, making the situation much worse.

Don’t forget either that the west, the “US led coalition” brought about the downfall of Iraq and Libya in very similar circumstances and fucked off as soon as their dirty work was done, leaving the entire region in a complete meltdown and directly caused the terrible sectarian conflict we are now seeing in those countries. None of which was happening under Saddam and Gaddafi, however much cunts they were.

The west are raging at Russia’s involvement because they know Russia brings cutting edge weaponry into the war and have upped the stakes in a big way. The rebels aren’t dealing with some second rate Arab army now. It’s Russian pilots and Russian generals they are facing now. Russia are in there legally under UN rules, the western forces aren’t.

14 Likes

Spectacular summary of the situation mate. Will you promise to give us regular updates over the coming days weeks and months if you can? I fucking despise the sort of propaganda driven by some posters on here like Fitzy.

I certainly will, former poster TASE inspired me to get up to speed all things Russian related

I miss that beautiful bastard.

Great post.

thanks mate, took ages doing it up

2 Likes

Excellent stuff TSG.

Brilliant analysis from TSG.

In Vlad we trust.

bomb the shit out of anything that moves in that hellhole, its the only way unfortunately, Vlad knows the score,

1 Like