Vladimir Putin - GOAT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Ykb5sxTl1Rw

That’s a very good analysis mate. However I would take issue with a couple of points:
Most of the fighters trying to overthrow Assad are Syrian and fight under the loose banner of the Free Syrian Army. Many of these groups are secular and not jihadists, such as Tajamu Ala’Azza and Liwa Suqor al-Jebel. These are some of the groups that have been bombed by Russian planes in the last 48 hours and are completely opposed to ISIS who are directly fighting against them.
Characterising Russia’s involvement as being at the “request” of Assad is hardly accurate. Assad does not ask the Russians, Putin does whatever the fuck he likes.
Your point about the US Lead Coalition basically fucking the entire region up is absolutely spot on. I found it very funny to listen to Tony Abbott banging on about the ISIS death cult, or listening to Cameron, Obama and other western leaders shiteing on about them. The “US Lead Coalition” created ISIS. Russia didn’t create ISIS, the west did.
Two very good articles I came across recently I’m sure you would be interested in mate:

Don’t get me wrong, I don’t have anything positive to say about the wests’ involvement in this conflict that they actively helped to create. But your characterisation of Putin as the saviour on a white horse coming to save the day in the nick of time in a bit much to take.
In short, the whole thing is a complete clusterfuck and many more thousands of innocent people will die, at the hands of all sides, before any resolution, whatever that looks like, happens.
I hope we can continue to discuss this in an illuminating way mate so that the simpetons like MBB might learn something. Cheers mate.

2 Likes

One further point I would make - Russia is playing a very risky game here by bombing secular forces opposing Assad. Many of them will see no option but to flee to ISIS and Russia may well be helping to strengthen the forces of these mental jihadist cunts in doing so. Really what Putin should be doing is placing a buffer between the Assad and opposing forces and trying to stop the fighting. If Putin wants to be seen as a statesman, he should be the bigger man and stop the war, something he could probably do quite quickly. He probably has more power here than anyone.

1 Like

If it looks like a terrorist, if it acts like a terrorist, if it walks like a terrorist, if it fights like a terrorist, it’s a terrorist, right?"

Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov

1 Like

Where is there any evidence that these so called West named moderate rebels are in anyway secular Fitzy?

the yanks killed a load of doctors and kids today

And that idiot Fisty going on about the Russians…

2 Likes

:ronnyroar:

3 Likes

He’s a fucking embarrassment to the forum.

Aboy Putin :ronnyroar:

Vlad is really going to town on these towel head ISIS cunts, the ground troops are gone in today after the cruise missiles, he’ll have the place sorted out in a few weeks

Did you see him playing ice hockey mate? He was unreal!

3 Likes

A great man

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQuceU3x2Ww

5 Likes

Unreal. Mugged em all off good and proper… I thought I was watching an episode of episode of House of Cards.

1 Like

Wow. Just Wow

1 Like

ISIS weakened by air strikes so much they are having to turn to horses for transport

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/471209/Islamic-State-fighters-horse-power-Russia-destroy-bombing

Russia takes out 49 ISIS targets in ONE DAY causing quaking jihadis to flee their posts

1 Like

I hope they hunt the fuckers down, try them, and send them to the salt mines on a one way train, the cowardly sick pack of animals that they are
Hon Russia.
Hon Putin.

Jihad John top of the list, hon Putin

The Irish government might be sending a bunch of them to Thurles