Vladimir Putin - GOAT

Russians?

No, the IS terrorists. Francis Fitzgerald is sending hundreds to Thurles and Portlaoise.

What are you shitting on about?

Find out the news yourself.

http://www.dancarlin.com/common-sense-home-landing-page/

Carlin killing it here. Well worth an hour of your time, ep 297

“To forgive the terrorists is up to God. To send them to him is up to me.” - Vladimir Putin, 18/11/2015.

6 Likes

The greatest leader of our time. :ronnyroar:

Don’t believe he actually said that though as great as it sounds.

:clap:

1 Like

I heard that Rob O’Neill chap say something very similar a few months ago

From Reuters

Putin, in language reminiscent of how he talked about Chechen militants during a war when he came to power 15 years ago, ordered the secret services to hunt down those responsible.

“We must do this without any statute of limitations and we must find out all their names,” he said, invoking Russia’s right to self defense under the United Nations charter.

“Anyone who tries to help the criminals should know that the consequences for trying to shelter them will lie completely on their shoulders.”

Putin’s thoughts regarding ISIS and the Russian plane that was bombed yesterday.

Read more at Reutershttp://www.reuters.com/article/2015/11/17/us-egypt-crash-russia-blast-idUSKCN0T60PS20151117#JlpsjZwCVQJLmUp0.99

Pity he never said that @Bandage.

He did he did, it’s on Facebook

3 Likes

haha the acknowledgement of the bullshit is also on twitter/facebook as well mate.

While writing that I was thinking of Mario Rosenstocks piss take of Ray Darcy on Sunday night. Now while the show was shit, his Darcy was brilliant and can imagine the smug fucker was absolutely livid at it, considering the fool he’s making of himself at the moment.

some man

I must look up the latest opinion polls for leader satisfaction in Russia, but in reality they don’t matter a fuck. :grin:

1 Like

9 Likes

2 Likes

“If anyone shoots at my planes while attacking ISIS, I will make sure that country will be referred to in the past tense, as if it once existed.”

“We are going to pursue terrorists everywhere. If they are in the airport, we will pursue them in the airport. And if we capture them in the toilet, that’s where they will die"

“Hitler once tried to destroy Russia. Everyone knows how that went”

• Vladimir Putin

4 Likes