Vladimir Putin - GOAT

Brilliant…Putin is an exceptional world leader. May is only a puppet in comparison.

Another 5% in the polls this will give him.

1 Like

That makes it 102%

14 Likes

May has fucked Russian ambassadors out with Zero proof of Guilt?

That would be some victory

It’s the diplomatic equivalent of internment, the UK should be sanctioned

youd think the Brits would have called their bluff and sent them some novichok in the post.

This sort of carry on only strengthens Putin’s hand in Russia with his own people. The narrative that Russia is blamed for everything really flies over there.

All the brits want is a pat on the back from the Americans or better still a backslap on their behinds. This desperate need for attention by the US is pretty much the driving force that dictates all UK government policy nowadays.

2 Likes

Teresa is thrilled by this. She is a cowardly venal idiot. She gives not one fuck for anything bar staying in power. She reckons sending a few diplomats home for a week or two will show her as strong and decisive. Fucking idiot.
Whilst I have little doubt that high echelons of the Russian state apparatus did indeed conspire to use nerve agents in what will likely prove to be a double murder, firstly, I doubt putin personally sanctioned it, and with a bit of respect and diplomacy I have little doubt that heads would have rolled, and secondly, you don’t bite the hands that feed.
To hear that fucking cretin May, complaining about the release of a nerve agent “in Europe”, hoping for back up from a continent she has told aren’t good enough for her is frankly laughable.
She should have left the investigation to Scotland Yard and/or interpol, and declined to comment on an ongoing investigation, and been on the phone to putin explaining what they’d found, and the gravity of it in private.
She is a velvet fist in a tinfoil glove.
She’s just a bit of a dick.

5 Likes

A pat on the fanny.

Oh look, another fanny joke.

Excellent post mate, but Putin of course knew and more than likely sanctioned it.

why do you say that

I hope he did tbh, traitors deserve to be killed

You’re a blueshirt, you cunt.

France ate standing four square behind their European counterparts the Russians on this.

1 Like

I’m a trotsky

A Trotsky who loves a man who aided the fleecing of Russia’s wealth into his own and his friends (until they aint his friends any more) pockets?
You sure about this one mate?

1 Like

Do you wear a tinfoil hat?

Depends on the weather.

Are Russia really that thick to use a nerve agent that would be easily traced back to them. Sure there’s a 100 other ways they could have offed yer man and had plausible deniability. I doubt Putin is that clueless. Unless this is exactly the reaction he wanted. But what does he gain from it ?