Vladimir Putin - GOAT

paddies?

Hail, hail.

A massive majority and 6 more years. The country is in safe hands

2 Likes

I was disappointed he only got 76% of the vote.

60% turnout as well

Thought it was in the mid 40’s? Granted every vote for Putin probably had a mutiplier.

Ambassador Yakovenko laying down some home truths
“We can’t take British words for granted,” he said. “The U.K. has a bad record of violating international law and misleading the international community, which includes invading Yugoslavia, Iraq and Libya under false pretexts, and supporting the coup d’état in Ukraine. I would like to quote President Ronald Reagan, who frequently referred to the Russian proverb ‘trust but verify.’”

He added: “History shows that British statements must be verified.”

8 Likes

Agreed, their lies over Iraq have ruined the world

2 Likes

Correct. And yet the parade of morons who keep believing there lies continues

2 Likes

The United Kingdom has always stood up to bullies, they have always fought for the rights of small nations

Did ye hear what Boris said today? :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Boris Johnson is a master of mindgames

There lies wmd?

1 Like

Oil and gas prices were manipulated downwards - one reason wae to whack Russia. This has continued for four years now.
Has it had any impact there?

Like Yemen?
(Start of a very long list)

If expulsion of Russian diplomats is ok because of the SUSPECTED involvement of Russia in two attempted murders, what then the appropriate response to the ACTUAL Britain’s involvement in the ACTUAL murders of 33 People in Dublin and Monaghan bombings in May 1974?

Vincent Browne knows the score

4 Likes

Home News
Salisbury poisoning: UK experts cannot prove novichok nerve agent used on Skripals came from Russia, MoD says

Brits up to their old tricks I see

WMDs! And we’ve only gone and swallowed it whole.

Worked a treat. Distracted from the brexit clusterfuck. Sin e e.

Erm, accordinv to the head of porton down

"It is our job to provide the scientific evidence of what this particular nerve agent is, we identified that it is from this particular family and that it is a military grade, but it is not our job to say where it was manufactured"