Warning!

I sure do dag nabbit

Stand back there’s a hurricane coming through.

What’s going on here? Where is the abuse? If there’s a load of abuse dished out to Flano I want to see it too.

I dont know Rock…

You run the site maybe you know

Seriously where is the abuse? I presumed it was on PMs from how you were talking but that can’t be anonymous so is it to your email or something not to do with the site?

The karma comments are anonymous.

Ah right. Never seen them - my karma is disabled you see.

Any resolution on this? It’s really having an adverse affect on my day as I hate to see Flano get hurt.

thats convenient rock…a little too convenient…mmmmmh…i think we should call in a private investigator to probe deeply into this…but who if we get angela lansbury someone is going to die, what about dick van dyke he always seems like good craic on diagnosis murder…or ironside but he mightnt be any good if he needs to persue the culprit all you would have to do is run/walk quickly up stairs away from him…

Here - what t’fuck is going on here?

Three pages of a thread about Flano getting negative karma?

Who gives a shit?

You’re top of the list there Farmer. Top!

But who will appoint the detective? If I do it people will accuse us of orchestrating a whitewash. Probably best to set up a committe of a dozen board members who will convene daily, appoint a team of investigators and analyse results and act accordingly. So we just need to pick the board members now. Anyone interested put your name down here and once the interview panel has been formed we’ll be in touch.

why dont we get that private detective the McCanns got…we can read daily reports on here of how he is only days away from finding the culprit or maybe he spotted him jet-skiing or in belgium/denmark etc…theres no hope like false hope flano…hope this doesnt end like the mccann will (allegedly) with flano having done it all himself but let on twas someone else to exonorate himself…

That detective the McCanns got is actually just a guy who found out the truth and who wanted a bit of fame and fortune so he they agreed to “hire” him as a detective and pay him off.

And that last accusation is scurrilous. I’m pretty sure I know who it is now anyway.

Much as I take any abuse of Flano personally, I can’t say I want to be considered for the committee.

flano if you look at my last post…i said hoped it wasnt you…giving you the benefit of the doubt…but at the end of the day everyone is a suspect…

[quote=“farmerinthecity”]Here - what t’fuck is going on here?

Three pages of a thread about Flano getting negative karma?

Who gives a shit?[/quote]

I give a shit, if Flano is in a bad mood I have to hear about it down the boozer. It’s alright for someone like you who can get over it.

I’m never in a bad mood Ben, unless of course there are unmentionables around then I get filled with rage. I’m generally quite a jovial chap.

a video comes out tomorrow from WhatsApp called martinelli do not open it , it hacks your phone and nothing will fix it. Spread the word

1 Like

Can you delete it straight off?