Watching Uk/Irish TV Abroad

Do any Irish emigrants know best way to do this using UK/Irish proxy? Looking to be able to watch Irish sport and also have access to bbc iplayer. VPN gates was recommended to me but they don’t seem to have Irish proxy.

@Gman had some proxy service he used for NFL Gamepass last season. Think it was only a tenner or something. Can’t remember the name of it though.

Google chrome- chrome stores

• download hola- a symbol like a little flame appears at the end of address bar once downloaded- you should be able to jump between US, UK, Ireland. Works perfect for BBC anyway and US netflix.

[QUOTE=“ChocolateMice, post: 1041514, member: 168”]Google chrome- chrome stores

• download hola- a symbol like a little flame appears at the end of address bar once downloaded- you should be able to jump between US, UK, Ireland. Works perfect for BBC anyway and US netflix.[/QUOTE]

That’s worked for the BBC. Thanks CM. Does it slow connection down at all? Seems little slower than usual? Looking to use something that will allow me watch live sport as well as other things so quicker the better.

D r e a m b o x.

If it’s slow, click on the flag for what ever region you are watching and a box should appear asking you did this connection work, click no and it should connect to a better one… not sure about live sports- I stream usuing firstrowsports.

Overplay , larry. Costs about a fiver a month.

Thanks balbec. What’s advantage of paying for overplay or vpn gates over free things like hola?

Don’t know hola am sure it’s ok. Overplay maybe a bit more secure re viruses.

Streaming speed from RTE is often shite.

I was using boxpn but I fell out with them and they were a shower of gangsters.

Hola as CM says above is the best free option I reckon, and is pretty stable. I use it a good bit, and I’m nearly sure there is an Irish option too.

@Rocko[/USER] and [USER=230]@croppy 's absence again noted here… what did Crotty do?