Waterford Hurling (now incorporating intermediate football) 2013 and subsequent years

Is getting the reverse the WCB strategy ?

Bringing women. Lols. School boy error.

Getting rid of a proven loser would be a positive move surely.

If the wags are going that’s it. They’re going, argue at your peril.

1 Like

Went with the club one year. No women.

There were 2 other clubs in the resort with the wives and girlfriends. The poor unfortunate cunts.

Ive had both. Went with the club as a single and also with Mrs Bradley. Singles wins out each and every time. Some of us would still have a laugh about going back on a team holiday without the wags… heaven on earth I think.

And it’s not even that you’d up to (on) anything.

We wouldn’t.Its just that the wags get a bit uncomfortable with lads drinking vodka and Red Bull for breakfast, on their way home from a nightclub, sure you know the crack.

How we’d laugh when some poor cunt would stumble home at 11am in a hoop and his missus waiting like a fire breathing dragon beside the pool for him. And a gallery assembled to enjoy the brutal dismantling of a proud man.

2 Likes

Yep. Been there. Done that, and you acting the big lad full of cocktails in front of the lads, and you knowing you’d never ever ever ever ever live it down.

1 Like

Will the Ballyraggett lads get a holiday for winning the county?

Yeah.The Co board are sponsoring it.
I’ve heard Chernobyl mentioned, in January.

3 Likes

He is just showing his age.

I went to Melbourne with a team 3 years ago and i swore never again. I only pray i was not as much a moron as they were when i was that age.

Mind you most county players would have their head screwed on these days.

You are clearly not from Tipperary or your whole team just happen to be married to non Tipp women.

Most i know would be at the bar before you

If they wanted the same amount as Galway maybe they should have won the Ireland

2 Likes

Derek is ratified for a 5th year, two claps and a ric flair

4 Likes

So the erm holiday has been sorted ?

Hurling is so much better for having a great manager and more importantly, a great man involved.

And do I think Waterford will win the All Ireland? Oh I do yeah

Wonderful news