Waterford Hurling (now incorporating intermediate football) 2013 and subsequent years

Any word on how the challenge match went?

Brian is an alright sort

1 Like

He could have at least given him one of the panel numbers

At Waterford v Dublin challenge here in Parnell park. Austin just carried off with a serious looking leg injury

Our TFK orthopaedic trauma team are going to need more details before they can make a call on Ozzie’s season

+1

No they aren’t.

How did that game go in general?

It finished Waterford 2-20 Dublin 1-23. Decent cut to it. Waterford seemed to have half their first team out in the first half and the other half out in the second. They were sloppy enough overall. Best for them were TDBurca and Padraig o Mahony who got about 1-5 from play in the second half. Darragh Fives good too.

Dublin were a nice bit better than they have been. The Cuala lads that have come back make a big difference. Cian o Callaghan in particular. Rian McBride, Feargal Whitely and the evergreen Conal Keaney were all good. They are persevering with Rushe in the forwards and it doesn’t seem to be working. Overall though from a Dublin perspective I was encouraged.

3 Likes

Will Sean Moran be at 6 for Dublin?

Hard to call. He didn’t play tonight. Carrying a knock i heard. Crummy played and did ok. I would play Moran in the centre. Crummy big and all as he is seems more comfortable on the wing.

I hear this morning that Gleesons leg is broken.

The championship will be all the poorer for his absence.

That’s that for Derek and co now you’d imagine

1 Like

That’s very unlucky.

3rd time in Derek’s reign they’ve lost a key player to this kind of injury in between League and championship following Mahoney x2

Ah fuck speedy recovery to him.

Very disappointing for Aussie & Waterford. I hope he makes a speedy recovery. The championship needs players like him.

1 Like

Indeed, a splendid player to watch, best of luck to him

Any word on how the injury occurred?

Is this injury still not confirmed?

Heard nothing still, it this bullshit