Weather check

whats it like out west?

28 degrees here now in London, I am working in my jocks here doing a bit of paperwork

Fierce thunder shower here around 1am, warm now with a bit of cloud about.

Supposed to be a fierce amount of thunder showers tomorrow but I won’t let them put me off my burgeoning golf hobby

unreal thunder and lightning here from 1am to around half three this morning, didn’t sleep a wink and was on site at 7

In Berlin at the moment.

Temperatures hitting 30 degrees.

[QUOTE=“farmerinthecity, post: 985783, member: 24”]In Berlin at the moment.

Temperatures hitting 30 degrees.[/QUOTE]will you be going clubbing and taking a few yolks tonight?

[QUOTE=“chewy louie, post: 985760, member: 1137”]Fierce thunder shower here around 1am, warm now with a bit of cloud about.

Supposed to be a fierce amount of thunder showers tomorrow but I won’t let them put me off my burgeoning golf hobby[/QUOTE]

Give up this golf thing before it’s too late, pal.

Oh yeah man - of course.

In Dunmore East after taking the Route du Soleil (M9) down. 75 degrees Fahrenheit. Had a lovely swim there earlier at Peigs Rock.

Currently 32 degrees here in London, jacked in work early, stuck on this sweat box that they call a tube, can’t wait for a shower and a cold bottle of Heineken

Unwrapping a fish’n’chips?

32 degrees in sunny Luxembourg. Tis grand so 'tis

Humid in kinvara… but pleasant. Lovely smell from the tide this evening… sign of turmoil in the Atlantic somewhere.

Hot as balls in the mid west. Maybe not as warm as yesterday but higher humidity hit about 27c .

Wicked close.

Throw up a few dance classics there Harry. summers themed. I’m enjoying some future house at the moment . Geko- Oliver Heldens and some such.

It’s hot and sticky in the royal county, you don’t get this in fair Fingal with the breeze blowing in over the breakwater…the locals are fairly bullish about Sunday as well which I’m guessing is down to the heat…

Locke bar is making serious money in the treaty city, 20+ degrees at the moment.

it says 33 degrees here on my phone, i am lying in bed in my underpants drinking a lovely ice cold can of fosters and internetting, the sweat is fucking pissing out of me

Warm and wet here.