Wedding Etiquette

Take it up with lonely planet, mate. I don’t hand out the awards.

I thought Birmingham was surprisingly fine last time I was there.

Make that 8. FML

5 including our own this year. Had 9 last year. I feel your pain.

1 Like

Tis too hot for this craic. The tie is staying in the jacket pocket for the day :sweat:

You have to wear the tie for photos man. Won’t reflect well on the geezer with no tie. Trust me I know. I went to great lengths to get a tie for my last attempted interview in Dublin. @artfoley recommended a nice Hugo boss one, but I could try get a nice blue and white one with a dash of red sauce to ya if you want to summer it up.

2 Likes

I’m not getting married, I’ve no need of taking photos. Wedding venue has a great outdoors option anyway, it’ll be grand.

Just remember where you left it when it’s time for “thunderstruck”.

3 Likes

The ultimate spastic wedding move

https://youtu.be/uT3SBzmDxGk

1 Like

Watch your fucking mouth, you prick.

A lot is tolerated on here but that shit doesn’t fly.

1 Like

Limerickese for a fucking idiot. And people who put ties around their heads and roll up their pants at weddings to thunderstruck are fucking apes.

I wonder do you get as riled up with the chauvinistic ignorant posts on here just as easily…

:rollseyes:

Easy spot the lad who’s jealous because he never learned to play air guitar

3 Likes

I do. They’re stealing my best material

I play the guitar. I don’t need to pretend.

Ain’t no River brahs

:fearful:

1 Like

At a wedding today and the table beside us put €2 a head in for the thank you game. The waitress came around and picked it up and said thanks very much and off she went :joy::clap::clap::clap:

28 Likes

€2 a head. That’s mane now. Ye deserve that. €5 per person at least

1 Like

Nothing to do with me. We’re a fiver a head on total speech time. Haven’t even started the fucking things yet :upside_down_face: