Wedding Etiquette

I presume you are somewhat peripheral to the main family/close friends of the wedding party? Arrive at the hotel while mass is on, get checked in and then you’ll be in the bar as the other guests arrive and the wedding party are getting photos and nobody will be any the wiser. Don’t mind these other fucking clowns.

Do you really think on the biggest day of her life the bride is going to be scanning the church looking for that degenerate gambler 2nd cousin of her new husband who she has met 3 times? She will in her fuck.

They actually do, that’s the thing. Craaaaazy.

3 Likes

No they don’t. Well actually maybe they do.

If the church is near the venue, then just time it to arrive towards the very end of the mass and slip inside just before they come back down the aisle and then you’ll be at the top of the queue to get back out again, with a quick kiss for the bride on the way.

A pal of mine made a pass at my wife on our wedding day. Said she was making a mistake etc. He had had the snout in the free drink all day and evening, so I never mentioned it.

6 Likes

Must be a good pal.

:flushed:

So you left him off with trying to ride your wife because, in fairness to him, you’d given him free drink for the day :grinning:

11 Likes

Twas his own fault really :confused:

@flattythehurdler
Do you ever stop bigging up your mrs?

4 Likes

Effectively yes.

I tried last night but she was having none ofit.

3 Likes

Funnily enough I know him better now. It’s absolutely true this btw.

Great oul atmosphere at this Sweden Italy game. Lovely weather. Blades half lowered.

Everyone thinks they have the prettiest wife at home

1 Like

Uploading… I imagine flattys wife to look something like this.

Your picture is still uploading… Flatty has posted pics of his wife in the past on at least one occasion and at least once has taken said picture(s) down again as I understand it. I missed the incidents every time though unfortunately.:smiley:

Last time was of her legs as she bent over him on a sunbed. It was a creatively angled shot.

I saved them all. I will send them to you by PM.

2 Likes

Did he get a commemorative trophy as a consolation ?