Wedding Etiquette

Something along the lines of “you look stunning, and the service was unreal, unbelievable”, then back to the hotel post-haste to hammer back a load of free prosecco ahead of all the mugs that had to sit through mass. Simples.

1 Like

An awful lot of weak individuals posting here. Fellas in adulthood, grown men, skipping mass and boasting about it.
Fucking gowls.

3 Likes

here we go this is how I imagined Mrs Flatty…

Alf I believe that lady was described as an utter cunt not so long ago on this forum. I hope this was a mere faux pas on your part and not a deliberate insult to @flatt

Pretty sure it was @flattythehurdler calling her a prize cunt too. @flattythehurdler?

I’m at a lesbian wedding today, colleagues of the Mrs. I’ve slipped up to the room here to watch the football and give myself a break. Some freak show going on downstairs, I’ve had a long day.

5 Likes

Really? What a coincidence!

2 Likes

no matter how sick i was I’d always go to mass, without making a big song and dance about it, I remember when I was a young lad back in Clare, I left the biker rally rave in Lisdoonvarna to attend a anniversary mass of a relative at 11 on Sunday morning, off my head on yolks

7 Likes

We’ll be expecting some good yarns from this one at a later date Agent Donovan.

I’m fucking seething. I can’t abide that bint. Albeit she’s hotty hot hot

Was at a ditch lickers wedding a few years ago in the uk. Full of heathens dressed up like 1920s gangsters hiding behind the curtains and playing whodunit.
11pm the bar was deserted and the show was over.

She has much better legs than flatties bird, iv seen closeups of both.

unlucky, jaysus I was at awful session of a wedding there last summer in Swindon, twas three days after it I eventually got out of it, pissed coming in the m4 on a Tuesday morning

Both legs ? Or both women ?

Had she the ‘double gap’ feature that Flatty’s one had going on, I fuckin doubt it.

Ah here I was drunk both times I posted them. I’ll not mention it again. She’d be horrified if she saw this.

3 Likes

What is it with muldoons and their fascination / bewilderment at how late they, and other wedding guests, stayed up celebrating on the night of a wedding… At breakfast in a Killarney hotel yesterday, the roasters (Kerry wedding) around us were all howling with disbelief as they regaled each other with tall tales of staying up till 3/4/5 and even 5.30 am…every one of the fuckers then loaded up their plate with outrageous amounts of sausages/bacon/pudding… like they hadn’t been fed in weeks. One small whale of a lady had about 5 of each on her plater and 4 slices of toast. It put me right off my fruit salad and natural yogurt listening and watching these simple bastards interact with each other.

10 Likes

Sounds like they had a grand aul time.

Good for them.

Whinge Whinge…

That doesn’t answer my question, why are muldoons fascinated with how late they stayed up drinking? There was a wedding the night before, Cork city folk by the sounds/looks of them, and they carried themselves most gracefully the next morning, engaging in general merriment and polite conversation over breakfast… The muldoon wedding was like feeding time at the zoo the next morning - lads frothing at the mouth behind me because I held them up for a minute enquiring whether the yogurt was organic and if the fruit was held in syrup or water…Paudie was right, fucking Animals.

2 Likes