Wedding Etiquette

Thats lovely pal.

1 Like

Looks like something that was made by a graduate (victim) of Letterfrack, and he cried through the making of it.

7 Likes

It actually does look like a dead horse all the same. :joy:

No that’s the workshop. It’s two robins on a bit of some class of bog oak or something.
The other yolk I have no idea.

Bears a passing resemblance to behans coffin ship

1 Like

Thank you. I was expecting a diatribe of abuse. I’m pleasantly surprised.

You’re a gas man flatty.

An October 2017 wedding to attend now as well. The tweed suit dream is becoming more and more of a reality with every passing day

1 Like

Question.

Going to a wedding where the couple are both divorced. They are in their early 40’s and relatively comfortable. It’s a small wedding and there is no wedding list. I’m not sure if cash is the appropriate gift for this. Normally just throw a few bob in an envelope bit I feel that some sort of actual gift is more appropriate this time. Any ideas?

none here mate

1 Like

It’s a tricky one.

Sounds like their will making could be a tricky business. Buy them a voucher for Hanahoe &Co.

3 Likes

We got this for a wedding at the weekend, with the accompanying message.

Dear matty and Janey.
In your first flush of married love, the sculpture is supposed to look like this.
As ye get older and tired of each other, feel free to move your Robin away or turn it around.
If either of you arrive home one day, and your Robin is in the bin, you’ll know you’re in trouble. Think of it as a relationship barometer.
That is all
X

I like it but considering both are divorced it might be a little risky.

Araldite them into place then.

1 Like

Get them a mass card

2 Likes

Blue book voucher would fit the bill here

1 Like

How much

I’ve no idea buddy. Whatever amount of cash you would give in similar circumstances

Between 150 and 200. Going rate these days