Wedding Etiquette

:joy:

I’ll probably stay on in Spain kid… Drive down the coast past Gibraltar etc.

One of the in-laws get married in Nerja. Lovely spot

1 Like

Choco has had the gun to his head with a while, Princess is calling the shots here

He’s marrying into old Cark money. There’s method to his madness here.

3 Likes

Bun in the oven already I’d say

1 Like

1 Like

Minimoon in andalucia. One of the most beautiful places in Europe. The paradors are splendid.

3 Likes

I’m going to a FAKE wedding on Saturday, guys. A bloody humanist ceremony. May God have mercy on their pagan souls.

2 Likes

How do you know they are pagan? Do you mean atheist?

Is there a spelling error in the 1st word on second line .

Quite possibly.

just get pissed man, it be grand

and try not to touch yourself during the ceremony.

1 Like

Do you have a pair of sandals?

1 Like

If they ask you to climb inside a giant wooden statue, bring a large glass of water.

2 Likes

Free bar at the humanist wedding ceremony yesterday, chaps. Go humanists!

13 Likes

What were your general thoughts on the occasion, mate?

Don’t do it mate.

Get married in New York. Mate of mine did it, made a 10 day break out of it in total.

Have a fuck off Party when ye come home to celebrate. By doing that ye are not putting pressure on friends to travel to Spain or Portugal or the hassle of couples with kids trying to sort getting kids minded.

I’ve looked into the New York thing & the idea you’ve suggested but doing it in Ireland just seems more practical. Not doing the Chapel ceromony though.

Lots of people watching “the match” on phones and iPads and female venue staff dying to know the score and raging they were missing it. :laughing: :rugby_football:

3 Likes

Did your life partner enjoy the occasion? Did or has she that look in her eye throughout the day yesterday or more importantly still have it today?

1 Like