Weekend Bets etc

Any of ye that place a few bets this weekend, stick them in here so I can see if there’s anyone else as shit as me at this betting craic.
I’ll start I have just emptied my Paddy online a/c. My last tenner has gone on Lee Westwood in the Portugal Masters. 5ew at 8/1 (1-4places). He’s currently at -6, leader at -9.

My footie bets which I will be doing this weekend are…

5dbl
Sunderland to beat Liverpool 7/2
Swansea to beat Ipswich 9/4
Just did this bet as Ipswich are on a stinker of a run, liverpool have not looked impressive, Sunderland playing well and are overpriced in my opinion.

25accum
Shrewsbury Town to beat Darlington 17/20
Arsenal to beat Birmingham 1/6
Man Utd to beat Bolton 1/5
Rangers to beat St.Johnstone 4/9
I think Arse and Manure will win, picked Rangers as St Johnstone have not had a home win yet, and Shrewsbury as Darlington have not won a game of any description yet and the gaffer Stan is now in charge.

20accum
Arsenal win
Man Utd win
Rangers win
Brechin to beat East Fife 7/10.
Brechin have won all their home games so far and East Fife have not won away but got a few draws allright.

Wouldn’t normally spend that amount on footy bets but I haven’t gambled in two weeks so fook it …why not?
I have also gone against my cardinal rule in footy bets of not including the same teams in more than one bet as if one goes down, all bets are fooked. It could be all for luck…hopefully, we shall know soon enough.

Westwood -11, leader at -15 I see, still in with a shout so. Surely some of ye are going sticking on a few bets tomorrow, stick them up here so I can laugh at other failures instead of my own.

Sunderland draw no bet at 13/8 against Liverpool minus Gerrard and Torres is worth a few pound…

True, just saw on Sky Sports they were both out, I did my above picks earlier today so that’s it for me. I think Sunder +1goal win is EVS too, good value. They always seem like good value to me until 90minutes passes…lol

Shrewsbury to beat Darlington 17/20
Ipswich to beat Swansea 23/20
Moorefield to beat St Laurences (kildare football final) 4/9
St Galls to beat Cavan Gaels (Ulster football championship) 1/3

Works out at just under 7/1.

colchester evs.
shrewsbury 17/20
schalke 6/4
forest 11/10 (draw no bet)
espaynol 4/5
Ballyboden evs.
feale rangers 4/6
fulham 7/10
Valenciennes 4/7
norwich draw no bet against a very depleted super leeds…

LUMP ON !!

Thats what I call confidence scumpot, a ten team accum,I like the cut of your jib

going well for me so far, sunder winning, shrewsbury winning, manure winning and rangers won.

Get in there swansea

Now Arse woooohoooo, please stay exactly like this…please

Ipswich cunts

You cunt Stan and your shower of darlington fooks, curse of fook on ye

It’s all falling apart at the seams, east fife who have not won away yet beating brechin who are unbeaten at home…until maybe today.

Phew… a lucky escape by me. The Manure, Arse, rangers and Brechin bet came in for me so 52.89euro back off that.
Spent 60 so only down about 7euro at the minute. My Lee Westwood bet still going strong though, he’s only 3shots off the lead as I write this. I might break even or a small profit yet.
Had a good sweat on the Sunderland Swansea double too but wasn’t to be.
The gaffer Stans Darlington fucked us all up.

Never bet against Stan.

Never.

I will never again back against the tactical genius that is the gaffer Stan, apologies Bandage.

Not too bad for me this weekend, my Westwwod bet came in he’s just after winning the portugal masters there so a 53euro profit for the week, not a lot but better than being down 60.

Newcastle 15/8 to beat Wolves

How this go?

1 Like