Weekend Betting

Wales are available at 12/5 to beat Frnace tonight, have had a nice cut off it

dundalk is back at last on friday nights amid unbelievable scenes as the worst horses in the country plod around aimlessly for another 9 months providing us with the opprtunity to make a few pound

i shall be folllowing 3 yokes with a bit of EW interest

9-00

tony’s treasure
striking force

9-25
an t-adh

please bare in mind there is absolutely no form to speak of here as its first night of the season

puke,
im on an audacious double

wales +7 @ evens
slovakia +1.5 @ 13/8 vs canada in the hockey semi in vancouver later.

any handicap betting advice in the weekend hurling puke?
im interested in cork vs limerick and laois vs clare which could be a bit close i think…

im very interested in a couple of dutching opportunities tomorrow- ill keep y’all posted

:clap:

Laois had no match last weekend, depending on the weather I would see us beating
Laois by more than 7 but not much more, would nearly stay clear of it…Cork will beat limerick by more than 10 and I would fancy Tipp to beat the Dubs by more than 5 unless the dubs up their game considerably

Have the Cork and Limerick teams been named?

cork team was named alright…think turenne has it in the cork gaa thread

Steven Jones is 4/6 to score more than 8.5 points tonight…money in the bank

puke right now id be looing at wales not to score tonight…

Oh dear

:stuck_out_tongue:

one more penalty in 25 minutes…should get it no problem

bad night on the 3 horses but TBH first night of the season it was a watching game tonight
the double above is still on…just :stuck_out_tongue:

just got info that the slovakian diaspora in Ireland are bullish about tonight & are rating their chances highly

i havent had the honour of speaking with the diaspora but i saw them beat russia the other night in the group stages and i feel on merit that they have a fighting chance.
6-1 about slovakia w/o the handicap.
i might stay up for this if i can get my hands on some snow.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

got a call from a forum member that is courting a slovakian- her & more importantly her male compatriots are bullish- he is on

I would advise all forum members to back See U Bob in Leopardstown at morning prices on Sunday. He beat Kempes last time out in his first run over fences. Kempes beat Jagoes Mills and Irish Arkle Winner An Caothaoir Mór today in Thurles in a class above what would have been expecting. Drawing a line through that form leaves See U Bob in good fettle. Irishracing.com have Citizen Vic priced up odds on which is ridiculous. Not sure how the prices will pan out but a good chance Paul Nolans horse will be backed. The only issue is that the horse has some form of a dodgy heart so could blow up just as easily as he could win so don’t weigh in too heavily.

Laois (+7)11/10 at home to Clare
Offaly (+13)evens away to KK
Handy money

Also Corofin 7/4 to beat Galls, unreal price. Pile in.

wahey…
3-2 to canada,
nice dbl that

right,

norwich 10-11
southampton 8-13
brighton 5-6

also

ucc+3
cork -10

the noises from both camps are very positive so i threw 20 quid on the h’cap dble here