Weekend Betting

Well ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls any suggestions for this weekend…

Waterford at 7/4 to beat Wicklow at home in the football looks like a bit of value and possibly the Dubs at home at 5/2 to beat Cork, Parnell Park is a tough place to go and get a result as Waterford and Tipp have found out in the last 12 months

Twice Over will win in Dubai @ roughly 5/1
Monaghan to beat Mayo 9/4
Waterford to beat Tipp 3/1
Galway to beat Dublin 15/8
Lay Arsenal v Brum(Max Bet :wink: )

In fairness Laz, you do find the better bets. They aren’t bad.

Laz, I don’t know how you can tip a horse running in the most corrupt horse racing event in the world. Dubai racing is best left to a watching brief.

I’ve gone for the following this weekend, haven’t been betting in a while, looking forward to the excitement. :smiley:

Glasgow +10 @10/11.

Accumulators, all to win;

Man U
Arsenal
Bayern
Sarajevo
Comes to around 5/1

Armagh
Edinburgh
Leicester (Rugby)
Spurs
Comes to just under 3/1

??? :unsure:
why?
this horse has no form whatsoever on Tapeta,
i can not make any case at all to make twice over fav in this race…

my NAP for the day tomorrow is Godolphins Cavalryman in the 16-35 Dubai Sheema classic on turf with a cool 10 million quid to the winner.
3rd place in the arc to sea the stars, and has already had a run on the Meydan turf which is vital for a Godolphin horse so far in this championships.
itllbe a cracking contest with Youmzain and Dar re mi also close but 6-1 about the Godolphin colt is very very appealing…

i wont be having a punt on the Dubai world cup, but i think Gio Ponti second to Zenyetta will win

That’s a really interesting one. Wicklow weren’t much use against Limerick who in turn aren’t particularly strong at the moment. But I’m reliably informed that the only reason Limerick lost to Waterford was due to complacency. Hmmm. If this was on tomorrow I’d be inclined to put my drinking money on Waterford.

I did a 13/1 accum of:
Down
Clare
Wexford
Sligo

Elsewhere, Manchester United are 11/10 for a half-time/full-time away to Bolton. With a Champions League game in Munich on Tuesday I can possibly see United coming out and ripping into Bolton early on and scoring a few, allowing Fergie to take off his more elderly squad members for a rest.

Roma are 13/8 to beat Inter and go 1 point behind. James Richardson reckons they’ll win. Though I do believe he’s a Roma fan. Anyway, I can see the Tinkerman coming up trumps here against that classless lout from Portugal.

Dublin are the value bet this week just like Waterford were the value bet last week. Dublin are on two points though, and would be in danger of going down were it not for the JP McManus sponsored safety net, Cork are unbeaten and top. Dublin’s form suggests they’ll be well beaten but the Tipp game showed they’re capable of much better so it might be a weekend for an upswing on the inconsistency curve. Added to the Dublin bet, Offaly, Clare, Laois and Kilkenny to win make it 9.4. Including Tipp to beat Waterford makes 11.8, or Waterford to beat Tipp makes 34.7.

So the big calls for me are Dublin/Cork and Waterford/Tipp. Getting them right makes the money on the hurling front.

200 accum
Tottenham
Man utd
George St Pierre(UFC)
Offaly(hurling)
Kilkenny(hurling)
Clare(hurling)

Pays over 800.

Spurs to let you down on this one.

If it was away maybe,but i cant see them not winning here,if anything is going to do me i would say it would be Kilkenny to draw.

All bets covered thanks to my friends from Scotland. :clap:

Here Puke, any value in Bridge Celtic tomorrow at 6/1??

:guns: :guns: :guns:

are we 6/1 to beat Avenue…This will be a grudge match and we will be well up for it, Avenue are a decent side and are 5 points clear at the top of the league but if we are 6/1 to win in fortress Bridgetown then get on!!!

First winners I’ve tipped in about a year so please forgive my highlighting of it. :smiley:

Galway are a good bet to beat Kilkenny at 11/4 tomorrow,sure Kilkenny have a few more fellas back but we’re fairly unsettled going into the game at the same time,ive never seen Cody doing so much chopping and changing on the team during the league and losing games doesnt seem to be bothering him,i suspect that its a change in tactics in his bid to win 5 in a row,Galway will be steaming into it id imagine,a lot of our fellas arent going great possibly due to very hard physical work and not a lot of ballwork,11/4 are good odds on Galway.

:rolleyes:

:clap:

Looks like you picked the wrong Arc placed horse Mickee but in fairness backing horses in Dubai at this festival is looney bin stuff.

Back of the net!

:clap: