Weekend Betting

I cant offically say anything but that 6/1 wont be the best price you will see. :rolleyes:

Anyway not a hope. United will hop off Boro. They arent in the bottom 3 for nothing.

[quote=“Captainshan”]I cant offically say anything but that 6/1 wont be the best price you will see. :rolleyes:

Anyway not a hope. United will hop off Boro. They arent in the bottom 3 for nothing.[/quote]

Fair enough Shan, just tell us unofficially. We won’t care.

[quote=“The Puke”]Middlesbrough to beat United 6-1

the draw is 3-1

serious value there, considering they are at home and ferguson(dour cunt[SIZE=“1”]TM[/SIZE]) will rest a few lads and Boro has caught united a few times on the hop[/quote]

Puke if you’re serious about backing Boro you should consider backing them draw no bet at 4/1 with William Hill. Still a good price and your reducing the risk.

Can’t see Ferguson resting many for this one, might make a few changes if they go a couple of goals up but will not be resting too many

My Bundesliga tips are on the front page.* Think Stuttgart are the pick of them at 8/11.

• Thinly veiled will ye please read the fucking article.

its just that theyre about as good on the road as Uaneen Fitzsimons

My god Rocko, that’s pushing the boundaries a small piece.

I did laugh though, so it’s alright by me.

take a chance on limerick to beat sporting fingal tonight at 15/2…

Thats not cool Rock. People on here may just have lost family or friends in car accidents and even if anything goes on here thats really low imo.

Admin ban rocko for his comments…

Ah I see your point but it’s no different to the Swayzie stuff really or the Celebrity Death thread. Don’t think I’d like the joke if my dad died in a car accident but all jokes about death will offend someone.

Shocking Rocko…

A ‘joke’ about an Irish person being killed on the road will ring true for a lot of people here. Thats all I’m saying.

I don’t see why an Irish person in a car crash is unacceptable and an American with cancer is.

I say leave it in.

So do “jokes” about cancer etc. That’s all I’m saying.

Look I’m not saying people won’t take offence at it, I just don’t think it’s very different from jokes about cancer or jokes about alcohol abuse, both of which kill far more people in Ireland than road deaths.

The fact that it was an Irish person killed on the roads makes it more insensitive. If I’d said Diana then nobody would have cared, but it probably wouldn’t be as funny. That’s because nobody is sensitive about that. So I went for someone a little closer to home and people get more offended by that. Of course everyone is entitled to take offence but I just don’t see the difference.

so whats the tip for the weekend again?

Drive safely on the roads.

Rocko to die in a horrific karma-induced car pile-up is currently trading at 2/9 with PP.

thought so -:rolleyes:

do the lotto - it could be you

just because its you…p/town 3.45 tomorrow- tarzan… he’ll defo be in the first tree…