Weekend Drinking thread

Over and back to Granada more often lately and notice thereā€™s a decent selection of nice non alcoholic beers there. Alhambra, Estrella, Mahou etc, all pretty tasty as well for non alco lager.
The Heineken 0 is ok if a little pissy, and the only other nice non alco one I tasted was an Austrian one in Dublin. Pretty nice too.
Think Iā€™ll stick to the non alco pops tomorrow to save myself any embarrassing tales.

I have to say it wouldnā€™t matter how many pints Iā€™d have on board these days, I wouldnā€™t be tempted by a small one. Someone will stick one in my hand every now and then and Iā€™d drink it out of politeness but Iā€™d go straight back on the pints after. Although that ā€œwisdomā€ came to me when I was a good few years older than @anon32894817

I really donā€™t see the point of non alcoholic beers. Iā€™ve had Heineken Zero a few times and itā€™s not the worst, but thereā€™s no satisfaction in the taste. Iā€™d prefer a sparkling water or something if Iā€™m driving.

I was similar although I have recently got a fondness for a Jameson and ginger ale after a few pints.

I could only drink two or three max.

1 Like

Iā€™d be the same, if I was out for the night Iā€™d be dreading some cunt arriving back with a short, I wouldnā€™t mind a nice whiskey on its own or after a couple of pints, youngsters at work nights out sticking vodka and Red Bull in your paw would be a major worry,

Vodka red bull is delicious but itā€™s not worth the after effects.

Itā€™s a young mans game. 4 for 20 quid :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

A noble drink

3 Likes

I never really get the whole ā€œall me mates were treating me like a weirdo cause I wasnā€™t drinkingā€ thing that youā€™d often hear people complaining about tbh. Any pressure to imbibe is put on myself by myself. Heineken Zero and Stihl are the two best options Iā€™ve tried, both grand but youā€™d only be arsed with three max. Iā€™m not really fond of the bottles when Iā€™m out when I am drinking anyways, so Iā€™d wonder if Iā€™d fair better with a zero % on draught. Tonic water would be the go-to if I was after a minnnerull.

Youā€™ll get a bottle of apple juice in the supermarket for 1/5th the price. Same difference

1 Like

Give it up, pal.

Stick to the coke, pills & weed. Drink is horrendous aul shite on the body, mind, skin etc.

4 Likes

Got my nostrils filled with this a couple of weeks back walking around Dublin on a fine summerā€™s day and quickly invested. It has been a glorious reunion.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve a three day weekend starting tomorrow. I think Iā€™ll do the absolute dog on it. Been ages since I left my hair down

3 Likes

Saturday already looking like a 4-4 job