Weekend On One with COTY 2008 B. O'Connor

The IRA getting a lot of mentions this morning. I can see that strategy working.

They just don’t get it… They can’t get their heads around not voting FFG.

I called this after the last election , the youth/under 30s are done with the civil war parties.

1 Like

Not sure why anybody would accept going into coalition with the parties of Frank Aiken and the Blueshirts.

1 Like

It’s a real shame that labour are a rabble. After 100 years, they should really be what SF are now…

Mary Lou the first female Taoiseach… Lot of pigs on here underestimating the female vote.

2 Likes

“We have a level of political discourse in this country that puts America and Britain to shame”, says FG victimbot.

1 Like

I agree with that statement. Arguably the big failure in irish political discourse is in relation to foreign policy / how neutrality is viewed abroad.

Now you said it. Shame they’re in such a mess at what would have been an opportune time.

1 Like

Trump, Brexit, Boris, Sinn Fein. The populists are taking over.

1 Like

Mary Lou is Ireland’s Trump but not a rapist and not an international disgrace, its brilliant.

How are things goin in junior russia?

Mary Lou is nothing like Trump you dope

In Belarus? Same as ever.

She’s probably the same weight as him

2 Likes

Careful mate :smiley:

This new poll has thr Blueshirts windmilling all over the place :grin:

And has the same orange glow

1 Like

Arlene foster was on the late late on friday night hope we can sustain a neighbour friendship. If there was ever a chance of the island becoming o e it may happen in the next 10 years or so but I’d image some sort of civil unrest either side of the boarder

Pete Lunn is always good to listen to.

BOC was a couple of years ahead of me in UCC, I often played pool and occasionally poker with him back then, he was a real character, a sound cunt in truth back then,
I wish him the best in this new venture, he’s come a long long way from busking with his sax for the price of a few yokes

1 Like

I was going to put this in the controversial opinions thread but I actually really like Brendan O’Connor.

I liked him when he first became known because he seemed to have a very good taste in music and was mildly funny. Then he became a complete arsehole for a while. But he has matured a lot over the last decade or so and has a very human, empathetic way about him.