Wexford GAA 2017 - Gorey Gorey, the Messiah is still here!

#box office

TFK Exclusive

Davy won’t be in charge by the first game of the championship.

You heard it here first

Roll on round one in division 1b. We can give Davy a lift down on the team bus. His backroom can get a second bus

He owns Wexford now

He might be a fucking nutter but he’s our fucking nutter now. In Davy we trust. Loch Garman abú

:yellow_heart::purple_heart:

4 Likes

Goodnight, internet friends. The first day of what promises to be a wonderful journey with hurling legend Davy Fitzgerald.

2 Likes

Davy was set up to fail with Clare, I’m sure he will shine in his third attempt at senior intercounty management as he won’t have to compete in the intense environment of the Munster championship.

1 Like

I am at a wedding in Spain and I have a Hugh Heinz on board but I’m fucking delighted to have Davy on board. Whatever happens between now and our June 2017 elimination from the championship will be entertaining anyway. That’s all you can ask from a season.

3 Likes

what an unbelievable appointment for Wexford, Davy Fitzgerald is Hurling

Will Wexford be the third county the great Davy brings to an all Ireland final?

@Bandage your backroom team has not been confirmed by Hope Ball in any media outlet.

I have been presenting this as fact to anyone I talk to(One person so far). What gives?

Colm Keys (hi Colm) alludes to it, pal:

Selector’s name being held back due to involvement with local club and so on.

Anyway, I said some, all or none of them would be involved so I’ve covered all bases.

PS:Your.

I imagine so, yes.

I rubbed out a stray apostrophe on a notice board yesterday. It was in a public place. I couldn’t help myself.

Is Donal OG going with Davey @Bandage

Post reported.

Staying with clare 21s i heard

1 Like

Clare is the rankest

It won’t be boring anyway

I heard he is staying with the senour