Wexford GAA 2017 - Gorey Gorey, the Messiah is still here!

Just catching up on the reports from Sunday online. The new county chairman making sure he got photographed standing behind Davy Fitzgerald. :rollseyes:

Looks like a ticket fiasco.

My father in law is in an awful panic. Heading to Wexford park at some stupid hour tomorrow to queue.

There’ll be lads handing em out for nothing on the day. Sure that KK crowd don’t travel till August

Is that PJ Banville on the right?

His brother.

His face isn’t quite as mousy and carrying a bit more weight. The spit of him otherwise. Pj had a good game against Laois going by RTE reports

PJ did play one hurling match for the club 3 or 4 years ago against Davidstown. Must have been some performance to get him a call up for the Laois game.

Davy is not afraid to bring in footballers at late notice

U21 hurling at home to Offaly this evening, guys. Has a starting team been released yet?

Some people outside Wexford Park since 4am.

I haven’t seen one but here is the Offaly team if you’re interested.

Oisin Kelly at 11 is supposed to be a serious prospect.
1 Like

Sold out signs going up at 9.05

My father in law headed off at 7am :joy:

Is this on the tellybox?

Edit- I see they’re showing KK Dublin

tickets still available pal. apparently around 5 or 600 were there since before 8am. the hype is back!

Davy Fitz is literally box office

Davy Fitz might be the greatest marketing tactic that the GAA ever used.

5 people or 600 people? That’s quite a variance

1 Like

do you want me to write it out better for you? hows about you read it as it is written down and see if it makes more sense then. @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy was right about you in those PMs last week.

A few days in Cork and you’ve become an awful narky fucker

thats what that place does to you alright.

did you see the Wexford facebook page. comments on it are hilarious. The gobshite who says he knows it is a fact if it was in Kilkenny it would be cheaper, yet when told Leinster council set the prices not the county boards, another dope chimes in and says it doesnt matter who sets the prices, its Wexford GAA that makes them more expensive.