Wexford GAA 2017 - Gorey Gorey, the Messiah is still here!

I’m sorted, guys. Thanks for all the PMs.

Water protestors ??

Interesting to see that there wasnt a scramble for this to be moved to Croke Park to cater for the Wexford bandwagon. They were going mental in 2014 to get the Quarter final moved there to cater for their " Fanatical" supporters.

The same supporters who turned out in their droves to see them against Dublin in Croker last year.

That’s because in 2014 we were forced to travel the shittest journey in Ireland to that hellhole of a place in Tipp.

How did Portugal go?

no pal, although I wouldnt expect someone from Limerick to recognise an All Ireland winning captain, even if it was against Limerick that he captained his team to victory.

3 Likes

great. Although I heard Mark Fanning injured his hand in a penalty saving drill where he had to catch the penalty strike.

I knew him ok .

Hearing that the Fire Brigade limited the crowd to 18,000. Wexfors have 3,000 season tkts holders and Kilkenny have 6,000 apparently.

There was 23,000 at the double header in 2011 according to http://www.wexfordgaa.ie/2011/06/report-on-double-header-in-wexford-park/

Didn’t think the cried was that big back then but would the fire brigade have any say?

Think you need a fire Cert or something like them for Health and Safety requirements to allow it to go ahead.

SOLD OUT*

*I bet there’ll be loads of tickets on the day and on the week in the build up

Wexford u21 team named!

That wexford Facebook page has some hilarious comments on it this evening. The amount of cunts on it moaning about true supporters not getting tickets. I go to every Walsh cup and league game and I can’t get a ticket. There should be some system in place so if you go to them you should get priority. Wah wah wah.

The fucking idiots. There already is a system in place. Season tickets can be bought by anyone, but all these snowflakes think they are onto some sort of ingenious plan.

1 Like

More TERRACE ONLY tickets on sale tomorrow at 5pm from Wexford Park.

@Mac vindicated

Any more available online? This is a cluster fuck. Could barely get a bed for the night and now can’t get a fucking tickets.

You’ll be grand. There’ll be loads available

With the covered stand being unassigned seating will all the yella bellies be in around 5 hours before throw in for the good seats

No, they will be granted access to the stadium in the days leading up to game to remove the seats and bring them with them on the day. Mick Wallace will be on hand to provide assistance to anyone struggling with the nuts and bolts of the task.