Wexford GAA 2017 - Gorey Gorey, the Messiah is still here!

Limerick are useless

@Gman, @padjo - what ever happened that Syl Byrne chap who was midfield for a while under Power? We had no real big unit to come on in that position when Waters and Kehoe went off against Carlow.

Couldn’t make it, was sickened at the time, not so much after the game… what are you hearing?

Still with the panel, but has issues with his hamstring, so missed a good bit of training. Still I thought he’d be on the subs bench at least the last day. As you mention, we are very short on big lads…

1 Like

Aside from ex county players and managers, Brendan Furlong was also irked in today’s Wexford People that former and current Wexford GAA administrators like Simon Kennedy and John Hanton were forced to queue for tickets last week.

Proper order :clap:

When your county is in debt, everyone pays

heard he was taking pictures of that alright. Did ask them though if they were actually irked by it? I’m sure they were happy enough to just be able to get tickets to the biggest show in town this weekend.

I think Jack O’Connor is the key injury doubt for Saturday, guys. He’s developing into a forceful, athletic, dominating midfielder.

Yeah I’m sure big hitters like Hanton only had to make the call if they’d so wished. Hanton is not a pretentious type though, unlike some of his kin.

1 Like

Brendan was irked, pal. Not sure how the people mentioned felt about it.

I’d say it wouldnt take much for Brendan to be irked by anyone in the county board these days pal.

Are the Wexford GAA administrator Simon Kennedy and the former New Ross solicitor Simon Kennedy one and the same?

yes

Can anybody verify the rumours that Dee O Keefe ruptured the ACL in his knee again after one of his first trainings back?

If so, he is one of the unluckiest players to have graced the field of play; I could only imagine the work-rate he put in to get back to that position. Countless hip injuries and operations, 2xACL ruptures- but still a real talent in the purple and gold and blue of the Annes.

Genuinely, if its true, I feel that he would think about calling it a day.

Think you’ve the wrong player there, pal. But Davy has asked “in the know” INTERNETTERS not to reveal the name of the player who went down in last weekend’s internal game in order to keep Kilkenny guessing.

1 Like

Sahn is obviously trying to muddy the waters even more. Thats a quality contribution from him if so.

1 Like

Are you prone to exaggeration per chance? This is not the Hogan Stand.

Come on Bandage, by not stating his name and by referring to his previous injuries I thought people would have copped. I posed the question with the hope someone would simply verify it-- it was never intentional to spill the beans :wink:

The injury to Liam has been widely reported now though-- on local radio and even national media outlets. Maybe some people didn’t receive the message to stay quiet!

Anyway, it’ll be incredibly tough for him now, but his loss is certainly not a “major blow”, as some media outlets state.

Congratulations to Wexford:clap: