Wexford GAA 2017 - Gorey Gorey, the Messiah is still here!

Sweep sweep

It’s becoming clear that the Wexford lads do not like it up them

A lot of Weicans too I understand

1 Like

First time in the spotlight and this is how they behave.vile

We’ve got the Leinster U21 hurling semi-final at home to Carlow on Wednesday evening too, chaps.

Reminiscent of the Munster Rugby bandwagon that time. Truly nauseating shit

1 Like

Some of the same faces on both bandwagons. Equally as clueless about either sport.

3 Likes

Says your man from Gort, banging on about ice hockey and baseball :smile:

Looks like many of @macs underlings hail from Limerick, the lads who wrote the book on bandwagonism. itself.

Aw looking for a few easy likes in a pathetic attempt to rebuild yourself online.

Every time i see your avatar and username, i giggle to myself as I’m reminded of HBVs post, the mother and father of all put downs. Dont ever rebrand.

1-20 to 3-11 would suggest otherwise Fran or hadn’t you noticed?

+1. @ChocolateMice 's attempts to launch an online rebuild have been very clumsy.

He posted on average once every 47 seconds after you let him back in, until the clamping. Then total radio silence for a long time, until now returning with a few feeble attempts to join conversations or have goes at posters. Its car crash stuff.

@ChocolateMice has really let Wexford down here

@ChocolateMice is the worst of @Mac’s underlings

KK did not put it up to them, they rolled over

You rolled over to Wexford. Get the fuck Fran, you have no right to be coming on here and giving it loads, fuck off to your qualifiers thread and have some little banter with the Limerick lads or the Waterford poster.

1 Like

Cat cut your tongue @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy
Then again should I be surprised that you’d go around attacking children.

A despicable comment.