Wexford GAA 2017 - Gorey Gorey, the Messiah is still here!

Mac after timing once again

:grinning:

As predictable as always

It’s quite easy to predict what will be posted after it’s posted brah

2 Likes

Normally I’d have no qualm in reporting a post like that but it’s clear @mac is a bit highly strung these days and increasingly relying on his underlings to bail him out so not wanting to kick a man when he’s down, he gets a pass this time

1 Like

50 odd posts from the Galway lads and giant no mates in the space of a few days.

Davy Fitz is #boxoffice

:clap:

Is everything ok pal?

A little lie in, a burst of exercise, a touch of TFK and a browse of emails and it’s already lunchtime. :clap:

1 Like

35,000 Wexicans and 5,000 neutrals

I presume they’ll wear change kits for the final and not a repeat of the clusterfuck that was the league game?

This has been confirmed. The league champions in the beautiful white number. The quisling county in a puke inducing yellow monstrosity

The change of jerseys plus referees becoming wise to chins diving should ensure a fairer outcome thos time around

1 Like

:ok_hand: capiche

By the time you would have strolled down for a nice lunch then and back, maybe a little lucky 15 put on for the evening you would be all out to get the list of jobs she left done in the 20 mins before she gets home from work :sleepy:

Oh my

Oh good fuck

3 Likes

The log cabin dwelling, muldoon Canadians are still seething with Chinner. :eek:

Seriously tempted to get ‘the’ brother to post me over that white jersey :heart_eyes:

He’d earn a fortune if he’d he’s own barber shop in Wexico at the minute

I’m flying it mate. Thanks for asking.

Chin Can Cut.

2 Likes

Where did this originate? Is it ice hockey based or something?

He’d make a killing off Martin Story alone

its a belter, ill buy it myself

1 Like