Wexford GAA 2017 - Gorey Gorey, the Messiah is still here!

You’re dreaming kid. Wexford caught a few teams on the hop in the league as they were way more conditioned then everyone else. A Tipperary team that won’t pass the ball to each other smashed ye and since that you barely got past the worst Kilkenny team in fifteen years. Galway are tipping along nicely and will wipe the floor with you lads in the final. Davy’s the only winner down there as the modicum of success will mean his 80k per annum is safe for five years.

3 Likes

Strangely, you don’t seem as rattled as your brethren Ambrose. The cattle rustling is clearly having a calming effect on you.

1 Like

It has a calming affect on my bank balance.

2 Likes

Eh, last year mate.

1 Like

Smashing, you’ll feel right at home then.

This is bang on. Anything less than a 10 win for Galway is a success for us. Am not sure why you’re all getting so worked up about it. We’ll enjoy our day out and return to our normal position as whipping boys.

I see you still haven’t found them then!

I genuinely believe Galway will beat us by close to 10 points. You saw how easy Tipp carved us open and how Fennelly took us apart. Its as simple as that.

Admins close this thread. Stale banter.

6 Likes

Fair enough, I’ll take your word on that. However, I disagree. I expect Wexford to gain huge confidence from their win v KK and will be a match for Galway on the day. This is a 50/50 game which could go either way and there will be no more than a 3/4 point gap in the end.

What date is the Leinster final, lads? Sunday week?

Yes .

1 Like

Will you make it to the ‘walking out of Wexford’ ceremony earlier in the day?

I think Davy prefers to view headstones for this kind of thing. One of the Rackards could be getting a visit!

Fuck me, some of these Galway posters are tiresome pricks

4 Likes

Amen

If you were to block IP addresses from GMIT you would solve the problem in a heartbeat.

GMIT and Newfoundland

5 Likes

Its a bit unfair how you’ve professionals like Lee Chin matched up against amateur players like ours.

11 Likes

+1. It’s ridiculously unfair on Galway who have lads commuting to training from places like Limerick and New York.

1 Like