Wexford GAA 2017 - Gorey Gorey, the Messiah is still here!

Would he not be better off to get a job though?

The nerves will be at him next week… He’ll wake in a cold sweat from his afternoon siesta roaring at imaginary shoulder that Ger Macs lad just doled out.

Meanwhile JC will be driving around limerick city, window down with a heap of Asian food in the back seat and he whistling away listening to Joe Duffy.

Tis hard to whistle while listening to Joe Duffy

1 Like

@Ambrose_McNulty, don’t mind @Fitzy hard man routine. He’s not from Wexford. He’s from Carrigduff, Bunclody, Co. Carlow.

2 Likes

Scenes… @Fitzy is a Kildavin man :astonished:

1 Like

Yeah, @Fitzy is a Kildavin man.

:eek:

Christ

Is this a common thing (pretending to be from Wexford if you’re from Carlow)? I know an ex-pat here who’s the same, constantly refers to himself as being from Wexford, but will lapse occasionally and admit he’s from Carlow. Maybe it’s an emigrant thing, you surely wouldn’t get away with it in Ireland.

Its an Irish TFK thing. We’ve a lad from Fingal who thinks he’s from Leitrim. A lad from Swords who thinks he’s Italian. A Tipp man who thinks he’s from Clare or London and worst of all an Armagh man who thinks he’s half Tyone, half Italy.

11 Likes

Be jeypers, a funny shower. Are they ashamed of their origins?

If you guys dont care about leinster why do you want to become more involved by getting your underage teams into it? Why dont yee go back to entering throught the qualifers then if you dont care about leinster. You wouldnt be talking about the leinster final like that if wexford hadnt of knocked out kilkenny for yee.

1 Like

The reason for Galway to be in Leinster, whether it’s senior or underage, is more competitive games. Obviously you want to win every game you go out to play, but a Leinster title wouldn’t be that significant to most Galway people.

So if you guys win on Sunday week you won’t make a big deal about it?

So The Sunday Game won’t be at the team hotel if ye win it this time?

I wouldn’t expect the team to make a big deal of it, but rest assured we will shove the Bob O’Keefe up your Wexican hole.

3 Likes

You need to make up your mind.

I think you’re the one who is confused. Let me explain, as you seem a little slow today.

Galway hurling fans obviously want our team to win every game. Having said that, a Leinster title is no big deal for a variety of reasons, not the least of which is we are not from fucking Leinster.

This individual Galway hurling fan, should Galway prevail on July 2, will take great pleasure in metaphorically opening your hole with the Bob O’Keefe cup.

3 Likes

So just you then? Cool. Thanks for clearing that up buddy.

Hardly any mention of the football on Saturday anywhere. The only talk of them in the Wexford People was a brief mention within a hurling article…“meanwhile the footballers travel to Limerick…” etc etc. Colm Kehoe is unsurprisingly out after tearing him hamstring against Carlow. Not sure how we’re fixed otherwise.

Throw your months dole money on Limerick mate. We won’t win this one.