Wexford GAA 2017 - Gorey Gorey, the Messiah is still here!

KK is tiny mate, drive in a bit. Park wherever you see a spot and you’ll hardly be more than 15-20 mins walk

1 Like

I love his enthusiasm, it must be infectious to the lads on the panel.

1 Like

^^^

The Walsh Cup game in Hollymount against Dublin which Davy mentions in that Irish Times piece. You’ll see that it was the Faythe Harriers duo who showed the manager “there was something in us”. :clap:

Davy confirms that the injured Liam Óg McGovern has joined his small, tight-knit backroom team as a forward coach. :clap:

Damien Reck still 3-4 weeks away. No mention of David Dunne but he’s meant to be out too. Elsewhere in today’s Cork Examiner it mentions Andrew Shore being ruled out with a shoulder injury. We’re more or less selecting from the same squad that was available for Kilkenny.

1 Like

I hear Paul Codd is back in training.

What’s the head-count now?

77 not including the panel

1 Like

No harm. We need a decent free taker.

1 Like

I suppose it’s really only the same as Galway carrying Canning for taking the frees as well.

Codd would make a great centre back

2 Likes

Martin Storey will be in the subs on Sunday he’ll be wearing number 24. We’ll need him for the last 10mins to cause havoc in the Galway defence.

I saw Larry Murphy in town yesterday, he looks ready to be sprung from the bench too.

Billy Byrne oculd kind of do a super sub role maybe,

Sure while we’re at it, we’ll get Tony Doran out of his pretend grave (cc @TheUlteriorMotive) to help out too

1 Like

What a month for Wexford Gaelic games :ok_hand:

1 Like

Hard luck guys.

Listen, ye will ALWAYS have that provincial semi final win. And what about the pitch invasion after.

And can’t forget the scenes of celebration today when ye won a first half free.

You cannot buy those memories.

8 Likes

Hard luck its not over lads QF TO COME ONLY JULY

Post reported for excessive schadenfreude

1 Like

Meeting at headquarters. @Mac @Bandage and @artfoley tasked with formulating the damage limitation strategy. I’m intrigued with the approach they will adopt