Wexford GAA 2017 - Gorey Gorey, the Messiah is still here!

Any news on Liam og injury?

Think it was confirmed he did his cruciate again.

Tough on liam og

One thing that caught my eye in the match programme was Wexford had 14 different clubs represented in the starting 15. Podge Doran from Oylgate and Tomkins from Askamore as well coming on. I always think it’s good to have a good mix of clubs in a county team. Wexford teams in the 70s, 80s and early 90s were heavily dominated by Rathnure and Buffers Alley and in more recent times by Oulart.

1 Like

Agree rating. Although @Big_Dan_Campbell beloved St Martin’s could be set for a period of strong representation.

2 Likes

Liam Dunne deserves great credit for trawling the county and bringing in players from all over.

2 Likes

I was delighted to see my good pal Mick Reade reveling in the win on social media

its tremendous to see the lift that Davy has given the people of Wexford

Legend

1 Like

Liam Dunne introduced all of those players.

This is well worth 5 mins of your time

Uncle Tom silences a fair few of the begrudgers on here with his emotion

1 Like

Spratt: “I don’t care if you’re banned. Say something to the people of Wexford.”

:laughing: :clap:

1 Like

That’s great stuff… Nothing better than local passion after a big win.

This has started doing the rounds as part of a FB competition. Great little video with the excellent Corner Boy providing the background tunes

While on the one hand I am delighted with the hype the hurling win has generated on the other hand I am slightly embarrassed by the constant pitch invasions when we win a game. Get a fucking grip people.

There’s been 2 pitch invasions, both after beating Kilkenny - no need to exaggerate things mate.

The pitch invasions are the best part

Clare and Waterford in 2014. Cork last year.

When they’re spontaneous but our crowd invade at the drop of a hat.

There was no hype last year.