It might as well be

They care when it comes to surveys online. That’s the most important thing

1 Like

electric picnic is mainly for centrist rugby dads mate

1 Like

They’re not staying in those tents.

Sweep, sweep

I’m only a hobby farmer mate

These climate alarmist lunatics are fucking up the youth. This poor cunt is mitred from the likes of Greta and @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy spreading doom.

8 Likes

"I have super low energy,” he said, sounding frail. “I’m heartbroken for my dad, doing this, as it’s breaking his heart. He’s the light of my life and I know what this is doing to him. But I also know what’s going to happen to him and my sisters and everyone else [if nothing is done].”

If say ronan will be grand…shur he’s given himself a get out clause already .
That said the least @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy could do is join him in his fast to the death/threshold of super low energy

Natural selection, innit??

Thousands of Heat pumps roaring around the country the past 48 hours and 9% of it coming from wind… :sob::sob::sob:

sorry mate, we only post tweets from Irish energy bot when wind is over 50% of electricity demand

5 Likes

Thank God for big oil/gas

1 Like

Yeah it’s droning away here on the other side of my WFH office wall.

Any fella not burning solid fuel from his own trees is dicing with death

2 Likes

I’ve a lean 2 full to the rafters of turf, going back 3-4 years.

Next year, we’ll be fucking millionaires.

1 Like

I’ve about 50 trailer loads of timber. I’m going to be a wealthy man

Plenty timber here as well .

keep poisoning children guys - FFS

Ireland Air Quality Alerts on Twitter: “Well done Tralee, you knocked it out of the park this evening with an air quality reading you might find whilst standing in a forest fire. Highest of the season so far.” / Twitter

@Little_Lord_Fauntleroy wants us to improve air quality by driving coal fired cars