What ever happened to

They were middle of the road Coldplay esque band. But they had a lot more than one song tbf

Iv a mate in Bangor and went to see them in Ward Park a long time ago a big homecoming gig first time back after breaking through. I enjoyed it

This is the last time they should be mentioned on tfk

They’d a few good tunes in fairness. A lot less bland than coldplay

OK they had two songs.

I did enjoy that song I must say! A Montage special

Keane were dog shit.
Snow patrol had a few decent songs. They made it pretty big stateside too.

Ah here, they weren’t. They were bland as fuck. Just not as annoying as Chris Martin, though I know a lad who drives him sometimes, who says he is a gent.
He’s like a lad if your daughter brought him.home, you’d feel uneasy, but wouldn’t really be able to put your finger on it.

3 Likes

According toi Wiki Keane have sold over 10 million albums and were still going until 2013 :open_mouth:

The Final Straw album was full of good songs. Wasn’t a fan of much of later stuff.

1 Like

Keane had more good songs than snow patrol. Maybe 2-1.

Get fucked.

Look. Coldplay, Keane and Snow Patrol were all shit. Snow Patrol were the best of the three though

2 Likes

I never heard anything else tbh. That was a decent album as these things go.

I’m going to go nembo on you here. Snow patrol worst then Keane then Coldplay.

Front man ended up in the priory.

Ah right.

http://youtu.be/AOBs8dU4Pb8

http://youtu.be/3MxcbB0SFao

I’d let you off with Coldplay as they had a few decent tunes before they became the worlds most generic band ever. But fuck right off with your keane FFS.

Remember Travis? I used to love them as a young lad

Snow Patrol’s first album had some potential, they quickly scuppered that. Keane had about three catchy tunes - solid pop efforts. Fuck Cold Play*, wankers!

*Coldplay’s first album, Parachutes, is a cracking album - would make my top 50 of all time.

I like the song they did with the girl of the Wainwright’s “set the fire to the third bar”

4 Likes