What happened there?

did we have an afr moment ?

What happened?

was getting a DB error page

Oh right. That happens the odd time. I remember one time it happened and Rocko wasn’t around and the whole site was down for hours.

Just to clarify I was(n’t) intentionally having a dig at anyone in particular in my previous post.

Bandage is incompetent. We got it mate.

Good point Flano. Bandage is indeed a waste of space as an admin.

Didn’t know anything happened last night, I’ll check it later but was probably a hosting problem rather than anything related to the site itself.

Nah, the site was down all right. I spent a few hours at it and got it fixed just before 4am when a (probably) drunken Shannonsider* waded in with a few posts. Just a regular enough coding/programming issue but I’m not going to bore anyone with the details.

Pretty sure Shannonsider isn’t a left back!

Anyway it looks like it was fixed around midnight. This thread was discussing the problem in the past tense, the lads weren’t speculating that it would shortly be encountering problems.

Idiot.

[quote=“therock67”]Pretty sure Shannonsider isn’t a left back!

Anyway it looks like it was fixed around midnight. This thread was discussing the problem in the past tense, the lads weren’t speculating that it would shortly be encountering problems.

Idiot.[/quote]

I was speaking in the past tense.

Idiot.

That’s IOTM material from you if ever I saw it.

[quote=“Bandage”]I was speaking in the past tense.

Idiot.

That’s IOTM material from you if ever I saw it.[/quote]

No you idiot. They were discussing the fact that the site had been down just after midnight. In other words it had already happened. It wasn’t broken between 12 and 4 it was broken before 12.

Idiot. Of the month.

[quote=“therock67”]No you idiot. They were discussing the fact that the site had been down just after midnight. In other words it had already happened. It wasn’t broken between 12 and 4 it was broken before 12.

Idiot. Of the month.[/quote]

What are you talking about you idiot? I never mentioned the exact point in time it became broken. Just when it was fixed and in the past tense. Idiot. What’s your obsession with midnight? I never mentioned it. Rocko = IOTM.

Just like Glasgow all over again Bandage. You’re getting confused in your web of deceit.

You spoke about fixing the board “just before 4am”

This thread proves it was fixed before 12:04 am

Idiot. Watch your back Puke, someone’s after your crown.

[quote=“therock67”]Just like Glasgow all over again Bandage. You’re getting confused in your web of deceit.

You spoke about fixing the board “just before 4am”

This thread proves it was fixed before 12:04 am

Idiot. Watch your back Puke, someone’s after your crown.[/quote]

No, you idiot. There was a few intermittent issues througout the evening. It was gone for about 10 minutes some time around 11pm too, then went around mignight, then came back for a while when the lads posted and then it went again so I investigated thoroughly and got to the bottom of matters. You weren’t online as you’ve already intimated.

In the same was as tts tough for kids to see their parents fighting it may be just as tough for memebers of TFK to see these two fight like this.